Chapter 10

Hi school's back. Hope you will like this chapter cheerios.

Paris POV
I am going to confess my love for Alvin today. I have the perfect plan to do so. I am going to ask asia to push me when I see Alvin then I will either fall on him and kiss him or he will catch me. Then I will be like do you know I love? Oo oo there comes Alvin with Talya. They seem closer to each other. I hate Talya. I guess I have to do it now. I signal Asia to come over. She then pushed me to I tripped and expectedly landed in Alvin's arm. I smiled at him and he looked shocked. Then he dropped me down. Ouch what was he doing? He shouldn't have dropped me right! What's wrong with him. Can't he see that I love him.

Alvin POV
What was Paris trying to do. Doesn't she know I don't really fancy her. Why must she keep clinging on to me. I have to announce to the class that I am officially dating Talya. I can't afford to lose Talya! She means the whole world to me. I immediately shouted at Paris and asked her what she was doing and told her that Talya and I were dating and our coach, ms Ling walked in... Ms Ling congratulated us but told me that no lovey dovey during lesson time.

Talya POV
I saw Paris in Alvin's arms I got so pissed. What was Paris and Alvin doing? Doesn't Alvin love me. How could he do this? I started to tear. I wanted to walk away till I heard him say that we both are dating. I looked up and smiled. Ms Ling heard it and congratulated us and told him no lovey dovey in class. My face lit up. Alvin ran towards me and held my hand and kissed it. He saw the tears on my face and help me wipe it. He asked me why I was crying and I just shook my head. How I wish I can tell him but I dare not. I am afraid he finds me petty. The fun times we had together came floating back into my mind as he gave me a small hug and a stoke on the head. I start to question myself whether I am right for him. But I shall not doubt him and myself. But my hate for Paris is getting stronger. She should stop with whatever she is doing. Stop trying to seduce my boyfriend. Errhh just forget about it. I break away from him and gave him a peck on the cheek smiled and went to start warm ups

Alvin POV
I could see the hurt in Talya's eyes. She cried because of Paris pretending to fall and trip on me. Her heart must have shattered. All I can do is hope she still trust me and none of this happens again. I gave her a hug trying to comfort her hoping it works. She looks so delicate from this angle so innocent, the right one for me. She breaks away and peck me on the cheek. She smiled at me and that was so comforting. The smile that brightens up the day cause it belongs to Talya.

Asia POV
''Paris see we shouldn't have done it now you embarrassed yourself in front of every one. Now not only will he not like you but also avoid you. Now you know they are dating right? Just give up!'' ''No I can't I will still fight for my love I like him. I will wait for him no matter what. Isn't this love Asia?'' ''Just give up Paris you are never going. To win his love!'' And there she goes away from me. I never understood her now a days. If only she was so determined in dance. I am starting to question myself on why I am her friend. Why she is the boss in everything we do. Should I just leave her and focus on my dancing?

(Still Asia POV)
Chasé, Grand jeté relevé. Down, turn! All I could hear was ms ling's words I am so focused on my steps that I wasn't looking around and I bumped on Paris. You would think I would have immediately apologise but I didn't even know till Paris told me. I was like oh my goodness I am so sorry but she said it was too late. And she was going to need me to do something for her to forgive me. I of course willingly agreed and she told me... I was shocked I could never do such stuff that is against my conscience but knowing Paris she will somehow take revenge on me. So I have to say yes. She says we will have to do it today. I can't believe she is so despicable. Sometimes I wonder why we are friends... I am praying that her plan fails. Oh gosh double the trouble today!