SUPPORT ISN'T ENOUGH BUT SACRIFICE IS

""Who the person is this ? and what is he doing behind my door ? is he planning to kill me ? like an earlier stalker I have encounter in the past ? I should just behave calmly as possible not to let him know that I saw him". Edda thought and start walking towards the door where the unknown person is waiting for him he slowly walking when he is about to touch the door he kick the unknown person's foot and hit his head with his baseball which was always stay near his mirror as in past he used to play baseball and basket ball before Edda would attack him any further he got a touch of very sharp thing in his neck Edda right away knew it's a knife.

"Look before you say something I have something to share with you listen carefully if you don't want to die right now okay ?" The unknown person said.

"Okay" Edda said agree with him as he have no choice also after becoming famous writer he has seen this type of danger countless times.

"Hmm so the thing I am going to say you have to obey it no matter what the thing is that you will stay away from BERYL". The unknown man said or more like a command making Edda grasp.

"What no ! I will never stay away from her she is my friend and why—" Edda got cut off by the unknown person's dangerous voice and gaze.

"Which you don't know then don't try to know or say you don't know that girl is not someone kind-hearted or lonely but a monster a murderer". The unknown person said this with his vemon voice without any emotions expect a hint of pain.

"What ! how can this be possible she could never kill anyone you are lying you are trying to trap me in your words also who are you ? how do you know this ?" Edda said trying not to believe his traps of words.

"Every classmate of her knows even the school knows that a murderer was their student and the person she murderer is my someone dearest after knowing this I can't let her live happily so I am going to steal all her happiness like she did". The man said with his cold-blooded eyes and the same vemon voice.

"Y-you are lying she could never do something like this ! you are a liar I will never believe you I....trust her". Edda said as the same word 'murderer' is ringing in his mind yet the trust is not breaking a bit.

"Then go ahead know the truth by her own lips as this will be your last conversation". The unknown person said getting the knife away and get of the house easily by the wide window.

"This can't be right ? the person is saying not true how can a person like her kill a person impossible". Edda said to himself trying to convince himself that he should trust her not this some stranger.

Edda ran towards Beryl house thinking the stranger might also try to attack her when he reach her doorstep he started to ring the bell aggressively and bang on the door in the same time Beryl open the door only to get a warmth touch her body with one pair of hands around her tightly holding like if he let go then she will disappear forever.

"What happen ? why you look to tense ?" Beryl finally ask as she also didn't let him go because it's been years that she felt warmth like before.

"Are you okay ? I come here because I thought that hew come to attack you also—". Edda is so tense and worried for her that he forget that he almost tell her the whole truth but stop mid-way which was enough for Beryl to know what is going on but she choose to stay silent.

"I am sorry I really a fool to tell you the truth ! also sorry for suddenly hug you like that". Edda said ashamed of himself that he can't even keep a thing within himself but told Beryl who just nod no words is heard only Edda's fast and loud heartbeat.

"Can I ask you something ?" Edda ask not so sure when he peek through his eye to look at Beryl he show that she nod as yes but before he ask Beryl made a come inside sign thankfully Edda understand fast and go inside her cold yet warm living room.

"So the thing I want to ask that is what is your past ? why a stranger trying to kill you ? what is your connection between the stranger who is trying to revenge you or hurt you ? what terrible thing you did in the past that you have to pay this much punishment ?" Edda give her loads of question as he can't take it anymore the curious to know her past , to know her , to know her side story the most important which is to know the truth.