Fire sparkle

"Hmm are you sure ?" Edda ask raising his eyebrows "What do you mean ? are you going to report me to the cops by recording this prove ? then go ahead I already have enough with this life". Beryl said eye's got sad.

"No I am not going to report you instead I want to save you from the killer didn't you tell me that if I become your friend then I will protect because this is your dark time so why not stay with the dark time when the sun again come back I will also leave with all the sadness deal ?" Edda said with a smirk while Beryl look at him with disbelief again.

"Why ? why are you desperate to help me when I don't need it ?" Beryl ask frustrated amd scared that if she grow fond of him then leaving him will be the most pain and she is too tired to feel it again.

"Because you saved me then why not I repay you by saving yours ? this is deal okay ! if not then also okay because I will become your shield no matter what". Edda said walking away from the house leaving a mixed-emotion Beryl behind.

"She says she doesn't care but her eye's tell a different story"

Edda open his door only to find a person sitting on his expensive sofa already Edda just didn't show any emotion just sit down beside him and turn his head towards him with a glare face.

"Wow ! I never thought this expression what happen ? now you finally know that she is really a monste—" before the man would say anything Edda cut him "Don't you dare to call her monster because if you did then no one will be scary then me I know she isn't a murder she never murder anyone but can you please say why are you doing this ?" Edda said with bloody angry eyes.

"Oh my Mr.Smith I wanted to ask that why are you so kind to help her ?" The stranger ask with a wicked smirk hidden inside his mask.

"Because she did something which I can never repay or be thankful to her she saved me and as I know a killer doesn't have a heart to save a person rather kill them". Edda said with emotionless expression

"Also aren't you the same as killer ? aren't you the real killer ? I mean you threat her , make her whole life misery and tried to kill people even tried to kill the famous personality of USA do you know that if I want then I can make you disappear just saying you harm me ?" Edda added with a smirk.

"Oh ! Mr.Smith I know you very well then I come to play the game I am not that dumb also have no fear even if you kill me I don't care what I care is that if something happen with me then I will take her with me too". The stranger said in threat voice.

"What's your motive ? why are you doing this ? what is the connection between you and Beryl even she kills a person or not what does it matter to you ?" Edda ask feeling a pain when he said that she can kill a person.

"She steal my everything , my happiness , my treasure, my reason behind my smile everything if I am living misery then how can she live happily ? I will kill anyone who will come in my way". The stranger said with very angry voice.

"What so heart-touching thing she steal from you ? or should I say what person she steal ?" Edda said trying his best to manipulate him.

"You sure are not a normal author I see". The stranger said smirk then go away from there.

"And you sure aren't just here for revenge". Edda wishper to himself then go to sleep because tomorrow there going to be a long day.

The next day

"So you also come to shopping mall ?" Beryl said observing Edda's small movements.

"Then if I am not here to buy clothes or anything then what am I here for ? to write story in this noisy place ?" Edda ask to her which Beryl understand and reply "Right , okay I am going home now.

"Why ? so fast ?" Edda ask not wanting her to leave thinking that later she can get attack with the stranger.

"I am here for straight three hours I am tired". Beryl said making Edda shock slightly then reply "Then let me drop you".

Beryl nod and started to walk that's when the peace come the wind is cool with the perfect moon floating on the air and the maple tree's leaves spreading all over it's a perfect relaxing place.