My colored tale

"Good morning Beryl". Edda greet her happily holding his coffee sitting inside the café – Magic Café.

"Oh ! good morning Edda" Beryl greet him with the same positive energy and smile.

"By the way I always wanted to ask you this but can't so now I am asking why out of so many people you choose me and tried to change me give colors to my life why ?" Beryl ask curiously.

Edda chuckle and answer "because you gave colors to my black and white life.

"What do you mean ?" Beryl ask again confuse

"Actually from childhood I loved my father and mother but when I was just two years old me and my family got into a accident which toke two of my most important things one my father second my colors that's means I got color blindness from childhood that's why I hate colors but love books because in there it is black and white like my life and full of emotions like in my body but when I saw you the first time I just only didn't got frozen seeing your eyes but also because that's the first time after so many years I started to see colors again the first colors I saw is blue your eyes so whenever I was with you I always saw colors but when I saw that the person who is giving me colors is herself is sad then why not change that's why also I never let people know I had a color blindness which is recover now". Edda complete his sentences only to find a emotional Beryl looking at him with smile on her face.

"I think we were destiny to meet". Beryl said happily.

"By the way what are you reading ?" Edda ask "The colors of my life written by Edda smith you dumpy you wrote everything in the book as a story of ours" Beryl reply loved the book.

"Oh ! yes also people is loving this book more then my previous book 'why not open the door of your heart' so I am satisfied and happy. Edda said making both laugh by their hearts.

One was color blinded yet he has different shades of colors and another even having the ability to see colors yet no colors found like this both cross their path and give each other the colors of their lives.

"We are like a book we have many pages of our life but without her I think the pages of my life would never had colors on it". --- Edda Smith.

"For me he is the moon giving me light and I was the unknown star who didn't knew how to shine ". ---Beryl Clark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~