Chapter 3 Worries

The queen and Gabriel found out about the accident. The queen raps a bandage around Wrath's finger." Don't do that ever again, or you'll be punished." Said the queen in a deep angry voice. However, Gabriel grew concerned about Lucifer. He wouldn't think Lucifer has done this. Lucifer had a scared look on his face. What was Lucifer hiding? The next day, Lucifer walked up to his father, " Um,  dad?" Lucifer asked. "Yes, Luci?" Gabriel answered back. "Don't call me Luci!" Lucifer yelled. "Sorry, I -" Gabriel got interrupted by Lucifer. "I have something to tell you."
"What is it son"
"It's about Wrath, I may have told my toy to bite off her finger, and it did."
"What do you mean?"
"I command it to bite off her finger! After that I felt this strange feeling, like a powerful feeling."
"What?"
"And I also had a weird day dream thing, you were there, it said it was going to happen before I hit 3."
And that's coming up in 5 months, Gabriel thought. I must know more.
"What else did the dream say?"
"Well, it said that you were going to kill me because you believed that I will turn evil when I use to much of my powers for bad things."
What! When will that happen! Thought Gabriel.
"I told you, before my 3rd birthday!"
Wait, did you just... read my mind?! Gabriel didn't know what to say about this. He couldn't believe that his son has powers, and that he was going to kill Lucifer.
"Yes, I did, and I also think I enchanted a knife to kill you while you're sleeping."
Gabriel looked at Lucifer dead in the eyes, scared to say or even think of something
What is my son becoming?
---
Wow, it's getting really interesting now. It's me btw, I've been thinking on what the queen's name should be, and I think her name is going to be Umbra. Anyways hope you liked this chapter :)