Chapter 1 Darkness is born

It was cold, cloudless night. The Queen looked at her 7 eggs along with her husband, Gabriel, who looked at the eggs as well. They were on top of the highest tower palvian of the palace. "Do you think that the eggs will hatch tonight?" the queen asked to Gabriel. "Maybe, hope so." They both looked up and see that it was the brightest night they ever saw. The 4 moons were all full, it was... beautiful. "By the way, why did you decided to leave the eggs out here than the royal hatchery?" Gabriel questioned.
"I don't know, I heard this voice from above, saying that I should put all or at least one of them here." The queen replied.
The queen looked down again and realized that one of her eggs (the largest one) was turning silver, with a little hint of red. Gabriel saw the same thing, and grew concerned. "Should I be worried, I never seen this happen before?" the queen said in a worried tone voice. "Hmmm, wait. The egg is hatching!" Gabriel said, surprised. "Oh my, my baby's hatching!" Said the queen. The silver red egg was moving slowly and a crack appears. The hatchling then cracks the top part if the egg. The hatchling then poked his head out, nervous to come out. The queen saw him and instantly fell in love with him. "He's so.. beautiful." said the queen. "He sure is my darling." Gabriel said. The hatchling had two beautiful hints of blues, like a ocean color, and black, what's more interesting was that the hatchling has two silver teardrop scales near his eyes, he was reaching towards the full moons, like if he were trying to grab them. "Lucifer... my baby." the queen said In a soft voice. "You're naming him Lucifer?" Gabriel questioned.
"Sure, why not. It's a good name for a prince."
They're both smiled at each other, believing that this was the best night of there lives, but little did they know... that darkness, war, anger, tears and bloodshed was born that night.
---
Hey, it's me, Eden. Thank you for reading my first chapter. This is my first time writing in a long time, so it may sound odd a little bit, I'm not really a writer, but hopefully y'all liked it. Chapter 2 will come out soon!