Chapter 27 Alliances

Azalea has already sent a message to the other queens that she wants to be in an alliance for the war that was about to happen soon. Azalea was sitting on her throne with her child, Phoenix, in her arms. She was filled with worry about the war. She couldn't believe that this was really happening. How could she send her army to someone who is powerful and has control over the world?
After some time of thinking, she eventually saw someone enter her throne room. It was a messenger. The Gemwing messenger walked up to Azalea and bowed.
"My queen, I have a message for you from the queen's of the Metalwings and Plantwings." The messenger said.
Azalea looked down at them with a smile. She was hoping that the other queens would respond quickly.
The messenger gave the scroll to Azalea and then left the room.
Azalea then read the scroll. It reads,'Dear Queen Azalea,
This is Queen Flouresent of the Plantwings. I have received your message for an alliance for the war that's soon to come. I would like for you to come to the rainforest so we can talk more about this, along with Queen Cassiopeia of the Metalwings. See you soon.

Sincerely, Queen Flouresent'

Azalea was glad about the response. It does make sense for her to visit Queen Flouresent in the rainforest. The rainforest was in between the Gemwing kingdom and the Metalwing kingdom.
Azalea started to plan to go the next day to the rainforest.
The next day came, and Azalea was preparing to go to the rainforest. She left her husband, Noble, to be in charge of the kingdom for now. She brought the commander and some soldiers with her for the council with Queen Flouresent.
The journey to the rainforest was about one day away. When they arrived, there were some soldiers of Queen Flouresent army waiting for them in the outskirts of the rainforest. The soldiers brought them inside the rainforest.

When Azalea and her soldiers were flying towards Queen Flouresent's palace, she was amazed by how beautiful the scenery was. They were many colors of the rainbow, bright green trees, houses made of large leaves on the trees, large vines, and wooden bridges connecting to building to building. Everything was built on large trees.
Azalea saw many Plantwings flying around doing their tasks. The Plantwings were so bright in color and full of beauty. The only thing Azalea didn't like was how humid the rainforest was.
Azalea then arrived in Queen Flouresent's palace that was in the center of the kingdom. The palace was built on very large trees. It was made from stone to wood. Vines and moss growing on the palace walls. Some guards from the palace then escorted Azalea and her soldiers to the council chamber of the palace.
Azalea was put in a large room with a large round table in the center. The room has large windows, vines, and flowers of many colors. Azalea then heard the large doors of the room open, and she saw Queen Flouresent entered in. Flouresent was a bright yellow flower with red in the center of her face. Flouresent's wings looked like leaves with the color of the sunset and has a large green leaf tail.

Flouresent gave Azalea a smile. Azalea gave a smile back, and she noticed how joyful and energetic Queen Flouresent was.
"Oh my moons! It's nice to meet you, Queen Azalea!" Flouresent exclaimed.
Flouresent gave Azalea a handshake and a hug. Azalea was surprised at how energetic Flouresent was.
"Heh, it's nice to meet you too, Queen Flouresent." Azalea replied.
"Now, you know why I'm here, right?" Azalea asked.
"Yes, of course. It's about the war, and you want an alliance with me and Queen Cassiopeia." Flouresent said.
"By the way, Queen Cassiopeia is here already." Flouresent added.

Queen Cassiopeia then entered the room. She was a pitchfork and had dark purple wings with black. Her wings even have white spots that simmer in the light that resembles stars in the night sky. She has a large scorpion stinger on the tip of her tail.

"Am I late? Sorry about that." Cassiopeia said.
Azalea was a bit surprised at how deep Queen Cassiopeia's voice was. It wasn't too deep, but it was noticeable.
"No, you're fine, Queen Cassiopeia! It's nice to meet you!" Flouresent answered.

All the queens then sat down on the chairs. They began discussing the war and the alliances between them. After a while, they all agreed to be in an alliance against Lucifer and his army. Azalea was still worried about the war of tribulation, but she focused on the prophecy, about her son defeating Lucifer. Even though the prophecy was a good thing, there is still going to be a war, and many people will die for the wrong reason.