|one|

Look, I knew nothing else except being a halfblood.

All the half bloods except Percy nodded their heads.

Being a half-blood is dangerous...it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

The gods closed their eyes, thinking of all the children that they had lost over the years.

It was the only thing I have ever known.

From the day I was born, I had been sent to the Wolf House.

Livia froze, "Wait. Is this fucking book about me?"

Jason and Octavian grabbed her hands in comfort.

Lupa took me under her wing, training me, protecting me and nurturing me, but I couldn't show weakness around her ....The prey became the predator and only the true alpha pair would come out on top.

Jason and Livia gave each other soft smiles. A sight in which Venus and Aphrodite both caught.

Lupa taught us things such as that we cannot fight force with force. She also told us that death in battle is honorable.

Thalia twitched as she realized that the boy sitting across the room from her was her little brother. She was quite horrified to realized that she could have got him back and lost him in the same breath.

She resolved to talk to him after the chapter.

I have witnessed many demigods venture off towards camp just as I have witnessed many become the wolves' dinner.

Livia and Jason shared looks, remembering how they were the reason some became dinner.

I remembered when it was my turn to journey to the camp. Jason and I were sent off on the same day in different areas.....Empousai and hell hounds had been more of the irritable creatures. I made the venti my personal weapons as they chased me down. 

Between me and Jason, I am sure that Oakland Hills had not seen peaceful weather as we ventured to camp.

The two of them shared smirks.

Lupa awaited us there... I could tell from the eyes that followed them that the expectations that were placed on them would be the only thing that could drown me.

"I felt the same," Jason admitted. "The son of the King, champion of the Queen. I felt like some kind of prophesized prince."

Jason was offered a place in the First Cohort, but he denied it.... I wasn't interested in restoring anyone's honor than my father's. I had seen that despicable place they claimed to be a shrine.

Neptune and Livia both sniffed disdainfully.