ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ

vance got out from underneath my bed and saw my eyes swell with tears.

"no way in hell i'm fucking listening to her!" i hugged vance and he didn't dare say anything about what i had told my mother.

"it's okay al.. if you don't want to be around me that's fine." i looked up at him and hugged him tighter.

"as if!" i smiled and sat down on my bed.

"vance your hair is a mess!" i giggled trying to mess with it.

i got on his lap basically straddling him.

i moved myself closer and started brushing his hair.

i messed around with it and giggled at him.

"what's so funny?" he frowned looking annoyed.

"oh don't worry about it." i smiled at the thought.

as soon as i finished i heard my mom.
i quickly got off of him and shoved him into the closet.

i heard the door unlocked and saw my mother walk in halfway.

"allison? there's a man here to see you.. he.. informed us on some things.." she looked pissed.

i walked down the stairs and saw the man from work. the one who had touched me.

"ah yes! allison was it?" i was scared and tried to go back to my room.

little did i know vance had come out of the closet and started listening to what was going on. he peered out to look at who it was and it was the man from earlier.

"yes.." i looked down as my mother kept me downstairs.

"please come in sir!" my mother motioned for him to come inside. he did so and sat down on the couch.

"this lovely man is going to tell us what happened today at your work. and how disappointed i am in you." she sat down next to him.

"when i first walked in her and this boy were making out and didn't even bother to greet me. i had to walk to the back all by myself. then when i went to go pay this blonde boy with long curly hair punched me in the nose!" he frowned.

"that's total bull! that's not true! mom he touched me. and i wasn't even with vance until this creep slapped my butt!" i yelled.

vance came down the stairs and my mother began yelling at me.

"she's telling the truth! and mrs. edwards, i know you don't like me and probably don't trust me. but damnit this is not something i would lie about! allison means the world to me, she's been my best friend since i was in the third grade. that's not what happened!" vance yelled back at her.

"get the hell out of my house. and do not come back." she looked sternly at him.

"mom, he's telling the truth." i stood next to him.

"fine then you can both leave! don't bother coming back here until next week." she scoffed walking away to her room.

the man then stood up and slapped my ass again. he also grabbed my tits.

"get off of me!" i shouted.

"or what? your little boyfriend gonna pull something again?" he laughed hysterically.

vance punched him and grabbed me from his grasp.

"names albert, hot stuff." he shouted winking at me before slamming the door shut.

i hugged vance and cried into his shoulder.

my mother walked into my room.

"i'm sorry. i heard what he said. i should've believed you," she frowned.

"i still don't like.. this, but you can still stay here. i overreacted." she pointed at me and vance.

i hugged him tighter while he held me. god i loved him.

"thanks mom." it came out muffled from the tears and the fact i was buried into vance's chest.

she walked out of my room and i pulled away from vance.

"i think they're playing jaws tonight. would you want to go?" i asked smiling.

"are you sure? that creeps probably still out there."

"it'll get it off my mind. plus it's scary." i whispered the last part in his ear which caused him to smirk.

i changed into a skirt and a black crop top.

"ready?" he smiled opening the door.

"ready!"

"hey mom? is it okay if we go see a movie? finney, gwen, bruce, and robin will be there!" i smiled as she nodded.

"just.. please be careful.. vance, a word?" vance walked over to my mother.

"i swear on everything that is holy. if you pull something on my daughter or something happens and you don't protect her, i will make sure you never see her again. is that clear?" he nodded and walked over to me.

i grabbed his hand and we walked out the door.

then we saw albert. again.

"vance?" he hummed in response.

"can we walk faster?" he glanced back and kissed me.

he grabbed my ass and started aggressively making out with me. i'm not gonna lie, i liked it.

"well, well, well. if it isn't the slut and her boyfriend!"

vance pulled away and held my waist as we walked away. we walked at a fairly fast pace and after a few minutes we were at the drive-in.

"vance i'm sorry this keeps happening.." i looked at my shoes.

"are you kidding? you're my best friend, i won't let nobody fuck with you." i smiled as we sat on a blanket i had brought.

finney was with donna and they were kissing. cute.

the movie had barley started and i was shivering.

"cold?" he looked down at me.

"little bit." i weakly smiled.

"here." he handed me his jean jacket and helped me put it on.

i got closer to vance and he put his hand on my thigh.

i felt the blood rush to my face at his sudden touch.

then finney and his little girlfriend walked over to us. vance put his arm around me and i kissed him on the cheek.

"ew!" finney made a disgusted face and laughed.

"mind if we sit with you guys?" donna spoke up.

"yeah no problem, vance?" i looked over at him.

"oh- yeah no problem." he took his hands off me and i frowned.

"you didn't need to do that." i giggled whispering in his ear.