Fᴀɪʀ

about an hour afterwards a man walked in. his name was harold mchan and he came in every day i was working, he was an older gentleman and often tried to pull stuff on me, luckily vance was always there though. we just assumed he got bored because his wife was old and most likely never did anything with him.

"hello allison dear. my usual please." he smirked and vance walked over to me.

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"you got it." i grabbed him some cigarettes and i set them on the counter. he put a coke and some licorice up next to it and waited for me to tell him the amount he owed.

"9.25." i smiled as he handed me the cash. i always appreciated it when they handed it to me rather than putting it on the counter.

he blew me a kiss and walked out. i rolled my eyes and stood up next to vance. i put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

then he slipped his tongue into my mouth and we started making out.

after a few seconds i pulled away.

"i'm going on my break!" i called out to miles who was still in the back.

i pulled vance into the bathroom and kissed him. eventually we started making out again and he moved to my neck.

he left a few hickeys on my neck and i kissed him one last time before we decided to go back out.

we walked out of the bathroom and miles immediately spotted my neck.

"your mommy's not gonna like that!" he giggled. i rolled my eyes.

"who says she needs to know?" i grabbed my bag and held vance's hand as i made my way to the door.

"hey where are you going?"

"it's slow today, i'm bored and we have a date tonight so i don't want to be here all day." i tightly smiled.

"ohhh oh. have fun!" he smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

"fuck off." i rolled my eyes and opened up the door.

vance put his arm around my waist.

i stopped and stood on my tippy toes but was still about an inch shorter than him, i kissed him and he smiled.

~~

after a few hours of just sitting in my room by myself because vance decided to go home and get ready, i started getting dressed.

i put on a summer dress and my white chuck taylors and decided to go sit downstairs until vance came to pick me up.

"hey al. how was work?" john asked grabbing something out of the fridge.

"it was good! me and vance are going to the fair in a little bit." i smiled.

then he looked at my neck. well shit.

"what happened to your neck?" he cocked his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"uh i don't know. you and mom should go to the fair tonight, it would be fun for you guys!" i tried to change the subject and it worked because talking to your stepdaughter about her sex life would be odd.

and as soon as those words came out of my mouth there was a knock at the door.

i stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

"vance!" i smiled and hugged him. he smelled good. like really good.

"hey al." he hugged me back and smiled.

"you two stay out of trouble. i mean it. and nothing sexual!" we laughed and nodded as we shut the door.