ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

it had been a few hours and eventually we went home. we chilled in my room until around 10:30. we decided to go ahead and get ready.

"hey vancey?" he hated that nick name.

"yes al?" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"i'm gonna go make sure everything's good with my mom. i'll be right back." i smiled walking out of my room.

"hey mom?" i looked around but i didn't see her. as i got closer to her bedroom i started hearing noises. fucking gross.

i didn't care if i was interrupting. i needed to go to this party.

i knocked on the door and waited a few moments before she opened it. her hair was all messed up and she looked like she struggled to put that shirt back on.

"ew. okay, can me and vance go to a party tonight-" i didn't even get to finish before she cut me off.

"yes just don't do anything illegal. love you. bye." she slammed the door and not even seconds after i heard moans. nasty.

i ran upstairs and threw a short red dress out of my closet.

i had a full body mirror in the corner of the room.

"vance turn around." he grinned.

"nothing i haven't seen before." he shrugged but still did what i had said.

but i didn't realize he was right in front of the mirror. looking in the mirror.

i slipped the dress on and turned around.

"vance hopper! were you looking the whole time?!" i walked over to him laughing.

"maybe." he looked me dead in the eyes and placed a kiss on my lips.

we went downstairs and out the door. i grabbed his hand as we walked to moose's house.

as we walked in vance held onto me tightly. then moose came up to us.

"glad you could make it, i see you brought your little slut." he got close to my face and i could smell the booze on him.

"shut the fuck up. leave her alone man." vance and i began to walk away but moose grabbed me.

"what the fuck dude?" i tried to shake his grip but he only tightened it.

"moose let her go. you do not want to fuck with me right now. got it?" vance grabbed the same arm that moose his grip on.

"you're really gonna stand up for this whore?" he scoffed.

vance punched him until he let go and fell to the floor. he then got on top of moose and punched him repeatedly.

"i-i'm sorry man! i was just t-trying to get in her p-pants!" he gasped for air. vance and him both were covered in blood.

vance looked away for a mere seconds and moose head butted him right in the nose and kneed him in the balls.

he fell over in pain and groaned. i ran over to him to make sure he was okay and moose slapped me and my ass.

"get the fuck away from me." i looked up at him.

"or what? you gonna get your wimp boyfriend on my ass? ha ha fat chance." vance sat up and made a fist.

"stay the hell away from us dipshit." we got up and moose grabbed my tits.

"i like 'em feisty." he whispered winking.

i felt rage overcome my body. i slapped him as hard as i could and every single person in that damn house heard.

i held onto vance as we made our way out back.

"SWIMMING TIMEEE!!" an obviously drunk girl shouted while taking off her clothes.

there weren't very many people so we figured we would join her.

i took off my dress and vance took off his shirt and jeans. leaving us both with nothing but our underwear on.

god damn he was hot.

i looked at him and put my arms around his neck. he put his hands on my hips and started roughly kissing me. he slid his tongue into my mouth, our lips moving in sync.

then one of vance's friends who i didn't particularly like walked up behind him and patted him on the back.

"nice one vancey. pulled the hottest girl in school. i'm proud of ya." he smiled walking away afterwards.

i rolled my eyes and walked over to the edge of the pool. i smiled and dove in.

vance did the same and held me tightly after coming back up.

we swam over to where more people were. then i saw andrea easton. we used to be close friends but after i told her how me and vance were so close she stopped talking to me.

"we're playing truth or dare get your asses over here! it's the same as usual but if you can't complete a dare or tell the truth, someone will expose something about you. you guys in?" she grinned looking at me and vance.

we nodded.