II

Chapter 2: Master

Chapter 2: Master.

"Boss..."

An average height looking man is revealed in front of the door frame. Everyone turns to look at him and bows, seeing him walking with a limp. Taehyung immediately put his gun back in his pocket, putting his hands in front of him as he bows down.

"I'm sorry, sir. She was being annoying and-"

He puts his hand up to stop him from talking. Taehyung bite his bottom lip, looking down as his hands were over his crotch.

"No more, we're bring her to the big boss." He said, smirking as he walked into the light. He walked over to you and Taehyung, pushing him out the way as he leans closer to your face. "Master finds her interesting."

The man had mint green hair as his smile was gummy, but cute.

Why are you here?

"Master? Oh hell nah, y'all are slave owners. Jungkook, I thought you were different." You looked at Jungkook and faked cried. The bodyguards that were behind Jungkook's chair comes up to you.

One untied your ankles and the other picked you up by the forearm. The bodyguard placed you on his shoulder as gummy smile, Jungkook, and Taehyung walk behind you.

As they continued walking, you see that you were brought to a hallway, it was brighter than the room you were in before.

"Oh my god, I'm being sold to the government. Come on guys, we're all people of color! Help a sista out." You tried to reason.

The average height man tapped the man to stop walking, gently caressed your face, looking into your eyes as his thumb played with your bottom lip.

"Oh, sweetheart. We're not selling you to the government or using you for our pleasure." He smiled wickedly, leaning closer to your face. "As much as I want you, that's not why we're doing business with you."

"Has anyone told you to eat a bag of dicks?" You smirked, spitting in at the mint hair's face, laughing hysterically. He immediately grabbed your jaw as he wipes your saliva off his face.

"You'll be spitting on my dick once the master's done with you." He smirked back. He tapped the bodyguard to continue walking, Taehyung walking up to you and tying the sack over your head again.

"Oh come on! The sack again? I will kick you in your ball sack once I escape this fucking sex dungeon!" You yelled, kicking the air as the men laugh at you.

Soon after, the trip ends to a stop. The bodyguard places you down, making you stand on your feet, and face a certain direction.

"So, this is the little girl who's causing trouble?" Another deep voice emerged from the silence.

"Little? Girl? Ha! Y'all niggas about to feel my wraft." You said, struggling to get out the rope.

"It's useless, baby doll. Give it up." You heard to minty hair man said.

Suddenly, the sack was ripped off your head and you were standing in a new room. A gold and royal red throne was presented to you with a desk in front of it. A big window, showing the view of the night sky, and there were three large steps to the chair and desk.

The room looked like it was built out of Disney film. It was like a ball room.

No, it is a ball room.

There was a man facing the window, looking at the stars as another man was sitting on the desk; swinging his feet as he looks at you.

"Oh my god, hyung. She's hot." The man on the desk said, gasped at your beauty. "Look at her figure, I mean...damn."

"Thank you," You smiled, gratefully. "At least you're the only one here with some manners."

"Oh, you're welcome. I'm sorry for my people being such assholes." He said, getting up from the desk as he walks up to you.

He was also wearing all black outfit. His hair was black and his smile was angelic.

Why are they so cute?

He approaches you with a mischievous grin, gently grabbing your chin as he leans to your face. His breath was minty, and his fragrance was exactly like Jungkook's.

"Listen baby, we don't want to harm you but we need some information on your mother." He smirked, as he looks at your lips. "If I kiss you, will you give me some info?"

"I haven't seen her since I was a child. What is so important about my mom?"

"You don't know? Your mother is a famous assassin. She's at the top of the ranks." Says the man. "She disappeared years ago, but she suddenly came back and hack into our system."

Your eyes widened. An assassin? Is that why she left?

The black haired man walked back up to the desk and sat down. "Now please, cooperate with us or we'll have to kill you. And I don't want to kill you, so please make it easy."

"I don't care about death, so that doesn't scare me but..." You looked around the room, seeing Jungkook, Taehyung, and the minty hair beside the wall. The two bodyguards from before were standing right next to you, crossing their arms as they face forward. "Where's my kiss, pretty boy?"

He chuckled, getting off the desk again and walked up to you. "Silly me, how could I forget?" He pulled you in by the waist and immediately collided his lips onto yours.

The men turned away, not wanting to look at the scenery. Sticking their tongues out in disgust.

Perfect.

🌸🍃