XXVIII

Chapter 28: Mother Mary

You went back to Jimin's jet. Jimin flew the plane and he'll switch position with Azacca if he needed to. Nile would check up on them from time to time as Jin and Hyunjin read books. You and Namjoon sit at the back of the jet, planning your next moves once you've landed.

"Mama loves parties. She'll probably be in one of these famous places." You pointed at the computer screen. Namjoon leans forward, squinting his eyes to look at the screen. He sighs, leaning back on the chair as you frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just..." He rubs his hands together. "I left my glasses at the hotel and the blue light hurts my eyes."

"Oh, really? Here, I have some." You said, leaning towards your backpack and grabbed your glasses case. You opened it up and showed your clear-framed glasses. You handed it to Namjoon; he grabs them and gently puts them on, looking at you.

"Is this good?" He asked.

Your mouth gaped open a bit, but you immediately closed it as you gulped. "You look like a nerd."

Namjoon chuckled a bit, leaning closer to your face as he smirked. "You love this nerd."

"Sadly, I do."

"Sadly?"

"Yep, sadly I love it."

"Hmm. Sadly..." He kissed your lips. "I love your lips.'"

"Mmm?" You said in the kiss. "I love it how you talk to me."

"Really?" He empathized, grabbing your cheek as he kissed your lips again. "I love going in and out of y-"

"There is people on the plane~" Seokjin sang as he flips the page of the book, not looking up at them. You cleared your throat and pushed Namjoon away.

"Sorry, oppa." You said in Korean, scratching the back of your head as you looked at the screen. "Um, yeah. So uh...we might want to find some places that have violets. Purple anything we should look for."

"Right, right." Namjoon gulped, adjusting your glasses. "Right, Violet. Purple, right..."

Hyunjin snorted before he started reading again.

***

"Stay...still! Angela, I will beat your ass."