Second Kiss

"Hey, how's my baby?" Lisa asked the woman who's clinging beside her, smelling her scent from her neck and giving her some neck kisses.

"Better, didn't know sleeping beside a painter can mold me into such a different warmth cuddly position." She said with a soft smile making Lisa released a beautiful laughed.

"Well, it became more perfect because you're the muse" Lisa replied making the girl in her arms released a beautiful chuckle.

Then, a comfortable silence engulf the two as they stare until each other.

No one had realized that two were slowly leaning into each other as their lips came in contact.

~•~

Raining cats and dogs with loud thunders is what Lisa's hate the most.

One, she doesn't have an umbrella with her right now.

Two, she's only using her bike.

Three, she can't enjoy the view on what God created.

Sun, trees, grass, sky, jennie--

What?

She suddenly thought.

It's been a month since the cafè scene happened. Each time they passed by, only Lisa is the one who's looking at her and stopping from walking to stare at her retreating body with her friends.

Lisa knew her name when she heard one of her friends talking, it's a decent one don't worry.

And she just can't explain on what she is feeling whenever she see jennie..

Her heart beats faster, her hands gets sweaty, she gets really nervous whenever Jennie is around, she keeps on searching the brunette's eyes wanting to lock their eyes together but whenever the brunette turn her eyes to her she keeps on avoiding it, she also get really more shy.

At first, you may thought that she is part of the 'queen bitch' girls but no, she's actually the most sweetest person that you'll ever met, it just happened that day where lisa got shouted by her is because she's in a rush because her dad texted her mom got hospitalized, it was all explained to lisa by Jennie.

Yes, Jennie confronted her. How? She saw Lisa in the café too. She noticed her when she was running out of the cafè, she was about to run after her when she noticed a paper laying on lisa's table.

She gasped as she realized it was her.

'She drew me..'

After that, she confronted lisa at the back of the campus.

She apologized for her big mistake yesterday and explained a little why she is like that.

The oh so fast whipped ass manoban just stutteredly answered.

"I-its okay, p-people do mistakes you know haha" she stuttered and end it with an awkward laugh.

Jennie just smiled shyly as she remembered the drawing.

"Y-you're so good at drawing" Jennie whispered but enough for the two of them to hear.

Lisa's eyes widen in shock.