Last Kiss [Last Part]

Lisa put down her bucket hat and looked her girlfriend, who's sleeping peacefully.

Lisa just only smiled and leaned down to capture her lips.

~•~

"Then, I guess I wouldn't have any problems now while I'm sleeping"

Lisa looked down on her, only to see jennie slowly closing her eyes which made her alert.

"Jennie! Jennie, don't close your eyes! Love! Ple--"

Lisa's panic was stopped when she heard Jennie suddenly giggled.

"I was just teasing you, love." Jennie weakly replied as she caress Lisa's cheek.

Lisa was supposed to be mad on what jennie did but she just can't. Instead she felt relieved.

Lisa just hugged jennie tigher , burying jennie's face to her neck.

"Please, I don't want to lose you. We're going to fight that together, okay? Don't lose hope, my love." Lisa softly said and she just heard Jennie hummed.

It was when after their college which is 3 years ago when they found out that Jennie is diagnosed with Stage 2 Leukemia.

She inherited her mother's sickness. The mother died in the same day when Jennie almost bumped lisa with her car.

"If I die, I will die happily. Why? Because I finally saw your works before anyone else can. And I feel glad that I am the only who witnessed how you do your paintings." Jennie explained softly still glazing her fingertips over Lisa's jawline.

Lisa felt the urge to let her tears to drop. She doesn't want to appear weak infront of her sick girlfriend.

She wanted to appear tough and strong so that her partner will do the same and feel a hope .

"And you will see a lot more, my love" Lisa gently whispered to her as she kissed jennie's forehead.

"Hope so"

_____

Lisa can be seen holding a big frame and a basket full of fruits in it.

The big frame is her last painting. It was Jennie's face in it.

[A/n : putangina, diko mailagay Yung picture amputek, hina kasi ng signal! Kainis!]

It's Lisa's gift for their 8th Anniversary.

She was walking fastly along the hallway of the hospital, wanting to see her girlfriend as soon as possible.