Chapter 3 : Dilemma

[EDITED☑]

J

ihae's POV

*Arrive at home*

I go to my room and take a bath after that I wear my blue sweater and white short pans I'm not tie my hair because this is party. I go to downstairs and I see all people already arrive and I saw Xiumin is talking with someone and that is a girl.

I went to the kitchen to help Eunhee,Yoonhee,Minyoung,Jaekyung,Yeol oppa,Lay to prepare the items, I saw Xiumin oppa really close to that girl and I think they are couple or maybe just a bestfriend like me :). *friendzone*

Suddenly Kris yelled from outside.....

"Heyy !!!!! The fire is ready..."Kris yelled.

"Okey... we are coming..." I said.

We all sat at the outside and together eating. While eating.. I thinking about what did Lay said just now. When I very focus about that Minyoung come scared me.

"Hey!!! Jihae why you so confused ?" She said worriedly.

"Nope.." I said while smiling.

"May you take soju for me ?" She said with aegyo.

"Sure, why not ?" I said while standup.

I go to the kitchen and take the soju to Minyoung. I feel pain on my chest and I don't why...

I go back to the outside and I see something that I never want to see...... Xiumin...... He is confessing someone....

"Will you be mine?" Xiumin said to that girl.

"Woooo...." all people at there yelled except Lay.

"Yes.. I will.."said that girl with blushing-blushing and don't forget a red mark on her cheeks.

I'm very shocked until the soju fell from my grip and the bottle broke. All people pointed to me, I run to upstairs and go to my room. I crying so loud as I can...

And I feel this is the end of my journey :') goodbye my love :')

*TOK...TOK...TOK...*

Someone knocked my room and that make me stop from my stupid activity and open the door. I saw Lay stand at there and he take a glass of water.

"This.. the glass of water for you.." he said while give the glass for me.

"Thank's" I said with poker face.

"I know you are very like Xiumin... but he don't like you... and I think you know that...." he said with worried face.

"Thank's... But why did you know that ?" I said with confused face.

"I can see from your face and don't you forget we already know each other from child..." he said with seriously.

I just quietly...

"Jihae... I like you...from child until now.." he said while holding my hands.

"But..." I said with shocked.

"Okey I know this make you shocked , you no need to answer it right now.... I'll give you time to consider again..." he said while hugging me.

***

Lay and me go to downstairs, I saw Xiumin was very worried to me...

"Jihae are you okey ?" He said worriedly.

"No problem" I said with smiling to convince him.

"But..." he said. His words clipped by Eunhee.