Chapter 6 : Come Back

[EDITED☑]

***
Jihae's POV

"Hell I'm gonna fat now.. I must do any exercise.... ARG!!!!" I mumble.

In this weekend, I decided to stay at home and do exercise with my bro and our friends but Xiumin can't join us because he goes to L.A. and it makes me a little disappointed.

"Hey!! Are you okay ?" Eunhee asked me.

"Yeah... I'm fine" I replied and seriously do my exercise.

"Eunhee... can I ask you something ?" Chanyeol oppa (brother) ask her seriously.

"Yeah.. sure why not ?" Eunhee said while doing her exercise like a flying monkey.

"Do you have a boyfriend ?" Chanyeol oppa (brother) ask her seriously.

"No.. why you ask me like that ?" She replied and stop her exercise.

"Because I want you be mine..." Chanyeol oppa (brother) said seriously.

"What?" She said with shock face.

I'm not shocked by that cause I know yeol oppa (brother) is like Eunhee start from I be a friend with her.

"Will you be mine ?" Yeol oppa (brother) askes her again.

"S...u..re......" Eunhee said with red mark in her cheeks.

"Wah... Chukae.... (congrats) you are became couple now... Wah !!!!! " All people at here holler except me.

"Let's we have a party to celebrate this moment !!" Chanyeol oppa (brother) said while hugging her girlfriend.

"Okey..." all people holler again except me.

Don't you think I'm not happy absolutely I'm happy :) but I just focus to my exercise. And I feel Eunhee is really same like a flying monkey now and I saw Minyoung is very focus with her exercise and I'm curioused with that so I ask her.

"Minyoung are you okey ? Why you so serious today?" I asked.

"Because I want got my ideals body... and it's only less 3 kg" she said seriously without looking at me.

Yeah... Minyoung is really want got her ideals body :) ..... And I think another reason of that is because a boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and you guys know who is that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel tired after do so many many many exercise so I decided to go back to my room but when I'm on my way,  I saw Yoonhee very close with Tao and it make me tempted to disturb them.

"Boo!! Hey what are you guys doing at here ?" I said and sitting beside Yoonhee.

"깜짝이야...(Oh my god)" Yoonhee said with shock face.

"Just sitting over here....." Tao replied me and of course with his cool voice.

Yeah Tao is a cool boy :) but if he already meet Yoonhee , he will become a talkative boy.

"Tao may you take a water for us?" Yoonhee asked Tao.

"Sure honey :)" Tao said while smiling to Yoonhee.

But wait!!! What the- Tao call Yoonhee "HONEY?" "H" "O" "N" "E" "Y" ???  Tell me if my ears was wrong...

"Yoonhee.. I think you owed me an explanation ?" I smirking.

"About what?" she asked with confused.