Chapter 5 : Near and Far

[EDITED☑]

Xiumin's POV

I end call and quickly went to our school's. I don't why I'm very worried about her condition.

'Arrive at school'

I quickly run to UKS School's Clinic and I hear she is talking with someone and I think that's a man.

"죄송합니다 (sorry)..."the man said.

"괜찮아 (no problem).. but... your heart beats fast... are you okey ? Do kyung soo ?" I heard Jihae ask that with seriously voice.

"Yes...but...." the man want to replied her but I clipped his word. "Jihae..." I said and walking to her bed.

"Xiumin ???" Jihae said with shocked.

"Are you okey ??" I asked of course with me worried face.

"Sure.. but...." she replied but I clipped her word with my warm hug.

I hug her tightly. It's feel like I don't want to lose her.

"Sorry make you like this..." I said while hugging.

But I don't know why I say like that. That word out from my mouth spontaneously.

"Hey why you said like that I'm sick because I can't take care my own self" she said with her soft voice.

I release our hug and I see she is smiling right now and I give her a smile back but now I don't know how I feel about her...

***

Jihae's POV

After that incident in UKS School's Clinic, I seldom meet Xiumin again...

"선생님 (teacher)..." someone call me when I want go back to teacher's room.

I'm very shocked for a sec,  but I quickly turned my body and I saw that was Jongin over there.

"종인 (jongin)? What happened ?" I asked to him with a confusing face.

"May I ask you something ?" He said seriously.

"Sure you can! What is that? " I asked him seriously too.

"Did you so close to Jaekyung ?"

"Yeah... why you ask me like that?" I ask him curiously.

"No problem... but can you give me her home address ?" he ask me with his puppy eyes.

Smh.. He is so cute.... I think want him to become my puppy if he is a puppy :) *SLAPED//*

"Sure.." I said while smiling.

I give him Jaekyung sis home address without any suspicion. I see he was very happy and I think he is like Jaekyung.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

***

'Tit...tit...tit...'

I take my phone and I think that 'tit...tit...tit..' sounds is from my phone I open my eyes and see it's already midnight and who is texting me at this time... I check it and that is from Jaekyung...

" Jihae eonnie.... I want talking with you may you went to park near at your home ?"

After I read that,  I quickly change my dress I take my coat because this is winter season and I was so cold at midnight.

'Arrive at park'

I saw someone is sitting on the swing and I think that is Jaekyung wating for me...

"안녕.. 재경..(Hello.. jaekyung..)" I greet her and sitting on another swing.