Chapter 9 : Conscious

[EDITED]

Eunhee's POV

"Jihae !!!!" I hear someone holler Jihae name and she is... RAMI !!!

"Finally you come Rami.. I want to ask you.. why Jihae can crushed by the car and after that why you disappear ?" Xiumin ask her.

"Slow.. beb.... I will tell you all later.... now I just want know how is Jihae conditions ?" She said and walking approach Xiumin.

"Now Jihae is unconscious..." Chanyeol oppa replied but he do not turn away to see Rami he just focus to Jihae.

"When she will wake up ?" Rami ask again.

"Doctor said he don't know when Jihae can wake up or she never wake up again.." Yoonhee replied her.

"I think Rami is hiding something...." I mumbled.

"Rami can we talk at outside?" I ask her.

"Sure.." she replied.

'At outside'

"What's wrong Eun ?" She ask me with happy face.

"What are you hiding from us ?" I ask.

"I not hiding anything..." she replied.

"If you don't want me know , I'll found it by myself" I said straightly.

I go in the ICU room and leaving her.
Day by day pas and already 1 week , but Jihae hasn't wake up and it make Chanyeol very worried.

"Chanyeol... take a rest... I see you are very tired... I will replace you.." I said.

"Nope... I will keep her by myself.. you can go home...." he replied.

"Ya... you may not like that.. if you don't take a rest then you became sick.. then I sure Jihae will be sad..." I said to him and it make him look up at me.

"고마워...(thanks) Eun you are so attention to me.. I will take a rest... please keep her for me..." he said and he stroke my head and leaving the room.

"Jihae.... please hurry wake up... your brother is very worried.. and you said to me you want retaliation.... so hurry wake up..." I whispered in her ear.

***

Chanyeol's POV

I leave Jihae room and go to the coffee shop to buy cappuccino and buy a juice for Eunhee.

*You're the light.. You're the night...*( Love Me Like You Do ~ Ellie Goulding.

My phone rang and it was a call from appa. What should do if appa want to talk to Jihae ? Aaa... I feel crazy now...

"여부세요.... (hello) appa" I said.

"Chanyeol aa... leave 5 days again Jihae is birthday right ?" Appa said.

"Oh.. I forget..." I mumbled.

"Yeol... are you there ?" Appa ask.

"네...(yes)" I replied.

"Appa and eomma will go home at Jihae birthday don't said to her appa want give her surprise..." appa said.

"Okey... I'll not tell her..." I replied.

"But.. are you know why Jihae could not reached ?" Appa ask.

"Ee.. I don't know.. maybe her phone's broken" I lie to appa.