XXI

The ride back to the hotel was pretty much quiet between Cassian and I

The ride back to the hotel was pretty much quiet between Cassian and I. He wasn't a guy to talk much and I of course wasn't a woman to say much.

The silence were definitely louder than my thoughts. But he probably doesn't feel the same. He most likely enjoyed the silence, not like he had anything to say to me.

I sit on the bed staring out the huge window in my hotel room. Admiring the bright lights that fills the streets of Barcelona.

I have always admired my own country that I didn't think Spain could ever compare to Italy. I was proven wrong of course.

I stand up as I unzip the dress, it falls to the floor and I step out of it. I go to the bathroom as I start up my shower. I realized that I didn't get any new clothes and tomorrow will have to be shopping day.

I quickly took off my makeup and showered for the night. I got into the bed and it was the bed feeling ever.

I haven't been on a bed this comfortable since I slept in Cassian's room that one time. That man knows his mattresses.

I close my eyes as I drift off into a deep sleep. Enjoying the comfort of this mattress.

On this lovely morning I was greeted at the door with loud banging. I quickly sat up in the bed and I groan.

The banging continues.

Fuck me!! Why me?! It's too early for this shit!

I get out of bed stomping my way to the door. I open it roughly I see Cassian standing there.

He is breathing heavily and I look at him confused.

"What happened?" I ask.

He pushes his way inside and I look at him confused.

"I thought you were gone, the driver said he hadn't seen you. But wasn't sure if you went to your room last night" he explains.

I look at him still confused.
"We literally drove back here together, why would you think I wasn't in my room?".

He sighs as he was anxious.
"You left once, who says you wouldn't do it again?".

Fair.

I shake my head.
"I won't leave in a country that I have no clue about, I'm not that dumb".

He chuckles.
"Fine. Now that I promised you, should we go now?".

I nod.
"Yes but I need clothes. Clothes I wore while I was away is way different than clothes I would need here in Italy and Spain".

He nods.
"Sure, I'll be in the car. Meet me down in 20 minutes".

I nod and I close the door after he walks out. I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up for the day. I brush my hair and leaves it down.