Part 5

"Everyone we will soon be arriving to our next destination, please make your way to the entrance room, thank you." A male voice says over the intercom. Stirring awake Killua opens his eyes and looks around. Kurapika and Leorio are both waking up as well. Than Killua notices Y/N, her head is on Kurapika's lab and she's curled up beside him, his arm wrapped around her.

Suddenly a dark aura emits from Killua. "Let's go." He says, his voice dangerously low.

"Killua, Y/N!" The shock on Kurapkia's face tells Killua he didn't mean for this to happen but Killua doesn't care. Kurapika's cheeks turn pink as he removes his arm. "Um, Y/N, Y/N!" He says, trying to wake the sleeping girl.

"Y/N! Wake up!" Killua adds. Zzzzzzz, huh? Y/N thinks as she wakes up. Rubbing her eyes she sits up. "We there yet?" She asks, unaware of what's happening.

"Soon, come on, we have to go." Killua stands and holds out a hand which Y/N grabs. Pulling her up Y/N asks, "where Gon?"

"Um, I don't know." Killua answers as he pulls Y/N out of the room, Kurapika and Leorio following.

"Oh." I hope he's ok.

In no time everyone has exited the blimp, ending up on the top of an extremely tall tower in the middle of no where.

"Where are we?" Y/N asks as she skips along the stone roof of the tower. Killua shrugs.

"Look!!!" Gon yells from the edge of the tower. Y/N runs over to him and looks down.

"Wow, we're really high up." She states. The rest of the crowd come to see for themselves.

"Are we supposed to climb down?" Leorio asks.

"No way, that's impossible!" Y/N yells. Than a man pushes past the silent Killua who gives him a death stare.

"Maybe for average humans, but not for a professional rock climber it's not." With his description the man starts climbing down the side of the tower.

"Wow, he's going pretty fast." Gon says, actually surprised.

"He did say he was a professional rock climber." Killua shrugs, not that impressed.

"What's that?" Y/N frowns as she looks out at the sky.

"What?" Killua questions her.

"Look, there, in the sky. It's black." She points to a group of black dots flying towards the tower. "Do you see it?"

"Ya, I see it, what is it?"

"If I had known I wouldn't have asked." She tells him angrily.

"True." He agrees, brushing it off. Still frowning Y/N brings her attention back to the black dots that are now showing there form.

"Birds?" Gon asks.

"I think so." Y/N agrees with him.

"Where are they going?" Gon asks.

"I don't know... Oh."

"What?" Gon asks, knowing Y/N had just made a discovery.

"Watch." She points to the rock climber who's a good quarter of the way down the tower and still going. Suddenly the birds come swooping down and pick the screaming rock climber up and carry him away.

"Oh." Gon watches the man fly away with everyone else. Y/N lost interest and turned walking back to the centre of the towers roof. She than trips.

"Ah!" Expecting to hit the ground Y/N yells with surprise when the tile on the roof flips, dropping her down. "Ow." She grumbles as she looks around at the small dark room she's ended up in. So that's how it works. She marvels and looks up at the ceiling where she fell down. I wonder... "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" She screams as she try's to stand. "OW OW OW OW!!!" She yells as she drops back down onto her butt. Holding in the tears she holds her foot. "Broken." She mumbles as she bits back the pain. It doesn't hurt that much, it doesn't hurt that much. I've had so much worse happen to me. It doesn't hurt that much. Reassuring herself she stands again and walks to the wall with the words, ignoring the pain.