Part 16

"Yay!" Y/N yells as she and Gon run up to the havens arena. "Look, it's so tall." They marvel. Killua wears a smug grin on his face as he follows his extremely excited friends. Y/N's legs have healed but the bandages are still on them and her hands, Gon's cast has been taken off a long time ago, he's all better.

"Come on, the sign up's over here." Killua walks threw the doors and to the closest counter.

"Wow, you know like everything, don't you?" Y/N more states than asks.

"Hello and welcome to the heavens arena, how can I help you?" The lady behind the counter asks.

"Three sign ups." Killua does the talking as Gon and Y/N watch everyone enter and leave the building. "Alright guys, you need to fill theses in." Killua hands them each a paper and a pen.

"Kay." Y/N walks over to the counter and fills it out, than lets Gon. "Here." She says as she hands the page to the lady.

"Thank you." When she has all three papers she give them the go to go to the first floor and wait for there names to be called.

"This is so exciting." Y/N skips ahead and spins around as she walks. Ignoring the conversation Killua and Gon are having.

The next room the three kids walk into is large, with seats circling it. In the centre there a dozens igniting mats with small fights going on. "Wow." Y/N marvels as she runs to a seat. Gon and Killua follow her.

"Look!" Gon and Y/N constantly yell pointing to whatever they find intersecting.

"Y/N and Fin arena eleven", the announcer says.

"Y/N, your go." Killua gives her a push. She stands and give her friends the thumbs up and walks to arena eleven.

"YOU GOT THIS!" Gon yelled at her as she steps onto the small square. She smiles and looks back up at them. I know. She thinks as her opponent climbs up as well. She give his one glance and knows this isn't going to last long.

"And go." The boy gets into a fighting position where as Y/N stands perfectly still with her head tilted down and her hoody covering her face.

"I'll give you one chance girl, there's no way you can beat me." The boy says over confidently.

She lowers her voice so only he boy can here her, "I'll tell you something, shut the fuck up and fight." She smirks, showing her teeth, but that's all. The boy does a small laugh.

"If that's what you wish."

The boy makes the first move. He runs towards her, aiming for her legs that still have bandages around them. Knowing she's not as fast as usual she sidesteps him and kicks him hard in the stomach. He goes flying ten feet in the air and comes crashing down. He lays on the floor, struggling to breath.

"Victory goes to Y/N, floor 100." The judge tells her, but she shakes her head.

"I want to go to whatever floor he goes to." She points to the stunned Gon.

"Very well." The man says, she nods and walks back over to the boy who still hasn't moved.

"You ok?" She asks, crouching down next to him.

"Medics so sindms sins." He grumbles somethings. Y/N smiles and shakes her head.

"Get well soon." She than walks back to where Killua sits. "Hey!" She waves.

"Hey."

"Where's Gon?" Killua doesn't answer he just points towards the third mat. "YOU GOT THIS GON!" She yells, giving him a smile and a large wave. Gon stands up straight and waves back.