𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ༊*·˚ೄྀ࿐ season four  ·˚ ༘ ˊˎ-↳ ❝ lazarus rising ❞⋆·˚ ✧

ೃ⁀➷ ⍣ ༊*·˚
ೄྀ࿐ season four  ·˚ ༘ ˊˎ-
↳ ❝ lazarus rising ❞
⋆·˚ ✧. ༘ *

SOME SAY, EYES ARE THE WINDOWS TO OUR SOULS— but for Evangeline Richards, they are doorways to her tormented mind.

Bags under her angel eyes, full of time and experience and screams and nightmares. Truck load bags, stuffed to the brim of traveling through many broken lives. Always on a adventure to find the lost, hoping to be found. They called her a dreamer but she was the one who could never sleep.

There was something so tragical about it, something so magical about it. Her father has blessed her so mysterious that not even Mercy knew the purpose.

Her name was the definition of humanity.
Her body was the definition of divinity.
Her wicked grin relished at beautiful vessels.
Her angel eyes saw the good in many devils.

But every time she closed those so-called perfect eyes,
her dreams turned into a silent void—— a dark paradise——
A nightmare with blood-curling wails, painful screams and emotional numbness, and angry, tearful, guilty green eyes.

Green eyes of a beautifully bruised, twisted, and tortured man.

THE SAME HUMAN SHE HELPED FREE FROM A SHALLOW GRAVE——ONCE SHE DUG HERSELF OUT FROM THE SAME HOLLOW GROUND, OF COURSE.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 20 % COMPLETE

                    ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 40 % COMPLETE

                      █████▒▒▒▒▒ 60 % COMPLETE

               ███████▒▒▒ 80 % COMPLETE

██████████  
100 % COMPLETE

Welcome back : __Sam Winchester __.
REBOOTING MEN OF LETTERS ONLINE SYSTEM.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙