1.

Camera-

"Yo, Toji are you going to take pictures all afternoon or what man?" Gojo sat beside him holding his cigarette to his lips. A gust of wind blew towards Toji making him wince his face a little by the stench of smoke.

"You couldn't blow your smoke in a different direction besides mine, I'm trying to take pictures here" Toji ascended from the grass and moved around his camera in the lens. Snapping pictures of the park admiring the vesper before him.

"Oh and girl you wouldn't believe what happened next i was just staring at the scrub. he just put his arm around me like it was nothing, marie i promise this is my first time seeing taylor at the university"

"now thats a perfect shot.." Toji had taken the picture of what he thought to be the sunset, something more like someone more radiant than the sun got in his shot.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" If wasn't for the camera flashing you wouldn't have noticed a thing you stood there examining the muscular male before you. He seemed to be about 6'0. Hadn't taken you by surprise that the man just stood there speechless standing as if his soul flew out of his body. "Well you gonna say something or what? a sorry would suffice y'know" Gojo interrupted the awkward moment between the both of you.

"It was a mere accident..i was trying to get a picture of the sunset, and for the record i wouldn't take a picture of you, you aren't that appealing" He scrunched his nose and bent down to start packing his equipment to go.

"You motherfu-" "Yo y/n you still there what's happening?" Marie said over the phone. "Nothing just some asshole you can't say sorry for taking a picture of me like that shit is illegal marie!" Your voice faded as you continued to walk away from Toji and Gojo. "Don't you think you were being a tad bit rude Toj, she was a hot chick as well" Gojo stared at you from a distance catching the last glimpse of you before you turned a corner.

"The picture is very alluring though, i just can't tell if it's her or the sunset that makes it so bewitching.."