The

♥︎-············_············-♥︎

It was a fairly good day for you since the teachers doesn't give you any homework as the School Autumn Festival is next week. Everyone seems busy, except you.

As you walk down the street, there's a noise that sounds like something or rater someone fell. A tin rolling it's way in front of you.

You look inside an alleyway, besides you.

The alleyway is dark because of how late it is. The sound of grunts, catch your attention. You make your way into the alleyway and saw a little black creature that's slightly bigger than a normal kitten.

You took a step forward and crouch down next to the creature only to realize the creature is a baby puma.

Your movement shocked the little puma and it stares at you with it's round, big red eyes that look kind of sad and filled with fear.

"It's okay, don't worry. I'm just going to help you, okay? Let me just.." you said calmly and try to hold the feline. The puma moves a little, trying to avoid you but with no struggle, you pick it up and cradle it in your arms.

The feline shivered and look at you with eyes filled with guilt.

"It's okay... Let's go to my house and give you some food and maybe a bath." You kissed the feline's forehead and walk out the alleyway towards your house.

♥︎-············_············-♥︎

??? POV

As they hold me close to their chest, I could feel their heartbeat. It's really calm...

Dup
Dab
Dup
Dab

The sound make me feel calmer but I still couldn't shook off the guilt in me for mistaking them as a bad person...

I slowly fall asleep, nuzzling closer to their warmth...

Time skip~~~~~~

My conciseness slowly came back and I opened my eyes, looking around the new environment. I was in a bed, with (f/c) [favorite color] sheets.

I jumped off the bed and make my way out of the door, seeing no one in the place I guessed as a living room.

I looked around and there's a big tv, making me exited.

I waltz to the window to pull the curtain, making the room darker.

I'm back with my vampire self and walked to the couch to watch the tv while waiting for them.

Another time skip~~~~~~

The door opened, and I heard a shocked gasp. I look at the door and saw the human standing there with a bag of groceries that look heavy so I decided to help them.

Standing up, I walk towards them but stopped as they back away from me. I stood there trying to process as the guilt take over again.

"I'M SO SORRY DID I SCARED YOU?!! I'M SORRY I JUST WANT TO HELP THAT'S ALL-"

I panicked and yelled at them, stopping my yelling by cupping my mouth with my hands. I felt my eyes watered as I see their scared and shocked eyes.

Reader POV

Sniffling is all can be heard in my living room as the man in front of me cry.

It took me seconds to realize that the man is literally panicking and is crying out of guilt. His eyes look really same like Kyoufu's.

"I-It's okay.. No need to cry, but who are you? Did you do something to Kyoufu?"

The man stopped crying and suddenly there's green lights everywhere. There's a chain connected to the man's neck and my wrist.

I panicked and started to sweat. The lights disappeared and there's just me and the man inside my dark living room.

I put the groceries on the coffee table and walk towards the man.

"You named me..." I heard him mumble and asked "What do you mean?".

He flinched and look at me, "I'm... Kyoufu..."

"Eh?"

"..."

"..."

"Explain everything..."

What an awkward meeting...

♥︎-············_············-♥︎

Hello there, reader! I see, you've read my first chapter. I hope you like it and I'll try to update as fast as I can. This story is not gonna follow neither the anime nor the manga. I appreciate your time and votes if you voted...

Thank you for reading this shit tone of a book and have a good day/evening/night ..

Toshiko out

[Credit to JINKEI on Twitter]

The - ✓