We

♥︎–············_············–♥︎

It has been two days since the last time (y/n) and Kyoufu saw Mahiru, Kuro and Belkia. (Y/n) wondered what happened to them.

Kyoufu still haven't told them about Tsubaki and this just add more their curiosity. Kyoufu have been quiet lately and always anxious, checking each corner and window if there was something that worried him. Like... They're being watched.

They were walking home with Kyoufu in his panther form, on their shoulder. Kyoufu seems a lot calmer now after having some blood.

As typical as it is, Kyoufu felt guilty for asking for some blood. (Y/n) doesn't care about it. Kyoufu said that he just wanted to stay with them by making the contract.

By now, they're on their way home after a long day at school. (Y/n)'s friends were mesmerized by a cute 'kitty' that they almost follow them back home. Kyoufu hated all the attentions he got there and was traumatized. He won't get out from their bag if that's needed.

While talking about what they should eat for dinner, sound of geta hitting the ground echoed, alarming Kyoufu.

First step, rain pouring.

(Y/n) stopped talking, "Oh, it's raining. Hmm? What is it, Kyoufu?"

"...I think, I heard something... Let's go home now... Hurry up....!"

(Y/n) was about to take a step, Kyoufu heard another one.

Second step

(Y/n) was running,

Third step

"...Oh no..."

Red aura surrounded them, turning their surrounding into a red nothingness. (Y/n) halted, letting out a confused "Huh?"

The sound of geta hitting the ground was now in front of them. A silhouette of a man, black hair bounced as he walks. A shit-eating grin on his face. Red eyes covered by a sunglasses.

"Hey, you. Entertain me..."

The unknown vampire kept getting closer and closer, eventually stopped a few feet away.

"Silent treatment? Not interesting at all..."

'What's up with this guy..?' (y/n) sweat dropped.

"Hey, Kyoufu. Do you know who he is?"

"... He's... Tsubaki..."

'This is Tsubaki? The one that scared Kyoufu?'

(Y/n) wasn't sure if they should be scared of him or not. He doesn't seem like a dangerous person but then again, his aura seemed off.

"My, my~ Guilt remember me? Sigh... Not interesting at all..."

'This man really need to shut up.'

"Hey, hey, Tsubakyun! Let's kill them. Guilt forgot about you when I found him a few days ago!" Suddenly, a familiar small voice echoed, shocking both Kyoufu and (y/n). They doesn't like where this was going.

"Let's kill him! Let's kill them! Besides, Guilt is a coward. Let's kill him!" The doll Belkia kept on pestering Tsubaki to kill them both. Tsubaki seemed to be thinking about it.

Maybe, a little bloodbath won't hurt...

Tsubaki's frown turned into a sadistic smile as his eyes glowed. Maniacal laugh echoed and became a lot louder. (Y/n) backed away and turned around to find the exit.

They kept on running until the weight on their shoulder was gone. Eyes widened, they screamed, "Kyoufu!"

Tsubaki's laughter was nowhere to be found, but his geta sounds kept on getting closer. "My, my... Not interesting at all..."

Tsubaki tried to make a scratch on (y/n) but failed as Kyoufu turned to his human form and shielded his vision from (y/n).

Kyoufu was quivering but he can't let anyone hurt the now his Eve. He'll fight until he die if that means (y/n) will be safe. Seems like this human gave him a little courage.

"...Tsubaki... Don't you ever try to hurt them... I'll protect them no matter what..."

Tsubaki then just laughed and smiled sickly at them. He decided to go now.

"Time is up~ Until we meet again, Tsumi..."

And just like that, Tsubaki and Belkia were gone with the red mist and the rain.

"...Are you...Okay...?"

"..."

After a few seconds, (y/n)'s face changed into -_-  and they said "That's weird."

♥︎–············_············–♥︎

Hey,, a new chapter! I'm really sorry for late updates and am still trying to focus on one book but don't know which one yet. I'm sorry for this short and kinda confusing chapter too.

I might update my first book I made which is my My Hero Academia fanfic.

Thank you for the reads and votes ♡︎ I appreciate it very much.

We - ✓

We - ✓