•Chapter7•

I woke up from a really terrible nightmare, well it's about my mother again sadly. I get off the bed and started to wash my face with a facial cleanser and brush my teeth, wear my pajama, and tied my hair lazily

Suddenly there is a motor engine sound from a couple of meters from Takemichi's house, it doesn't sound like one motorcycle only but I think a few as the sound grew louder and stop in front of Takemichi's house

I got curious and decided to check on the door who it was actually, and surprisingly it was the tan guy with white hair and also his other friends I couldn't recognize.

Footsteps grew louder as it stops in front of the door and knock on the front door, I flinched at the sudden knock and decided to check again who was it and this time, it was a guy with blonde and black hair tied in a braid.

I knew this guy from the Train Station so I decided to open the door and greet them, hello, how can I help you?. They stayed quiet for a while, I don't know why but why is this so awkward

Suddenly I heard another motor engine stop in front of Takemichi's house, he got off his bike and run straight to the tan guy and push him aside. He came back to his senses and look at the blonde-haired boy in disgust.

What are you doing here Izana he said almost as if he was pissed off and that Izana dude spoke I'm here to visit someone they glared at each other while moving my head from side to side at them confused.

Uhmm excuse me.. they looked at me with wide eyes if you wanted to have a brawl here you can excuse yourself outside of this house I said
looking at them innocently.

Their cheeks started to heat up and their noses started to bleed I spoke I mean we could just talk about it inside I smiled trying to reduce my embarrassment.

Suddenly a tall guy with a dragon tattoo on his temple hit the short guy's head and spoke to Mikey, don't fight in front of a girl, can you..? Sorry if he's annoying barging into your cousin's house without your permission.

I was shocked by his sudden action toward his short blond friend It's okay it's not like it's my house anyways I said while playing with my fingers, and he smiled. His smile is very nice maybe if I had a brother he would probably smile at me like this every day. I smiled back at him innocently.

Everyone blushed except for the dragoon tattoo guy, I'm Draken by the way he spoke and this is Mikey. He introduces himself and his short blonde friend too. Great, do you want to come in..? It's pretty cold outside though. I asked didn't bother to introduce myself to him and his friends.

He nodded and I welcome him and his friends inside Takemichi's house since Takemichi said that his friends gonna look after me while he was gone. Actually, I'm quite prepared for this since I don't know a thing about welcoming guests. I explore the mini library in the guest room and found this book about welcoming guests.

3rd person view

Before Takemichi's friends come, Y/n is practicing how to make tea by herself. She took the tea packaging and read the instruction on the back, She was focused on the instructions while looking at the teapot. She started brewing the tea while focusing on the amount of sugar, After she finished making the first tea she made it by herself.

After 10 years of living in the dark, she finally brews her own tea for the first time. She tasted the tea that she makes earlier and she spits out her tea while making a very unpleasant face, Is this the tea that I make earlier she asked herself It's so disgusting.

She checked the instruction on the back of the packaging while looking at the tea she made. I will never make tea ever again she said to herself, she called the well-known restaurant in Paris and ordered tea for 5 people and different kinds of dessert. She also ordered some dorayaki and taiyaki too from a famous restaurant in Japan.

She gave up on the tea and spill the hot tea in the sink, she went to the toilet and wash her face twice and brush her teeth. She goes back to the book that she is reading before Make a tea by yourself failed she said while crossing the word.

She skips step one and goes to step 2 instead. "Dress to impress" why would she dress for someone she doesn't know, isn't that a bit weird..? He would probably think that she liked him for dressing up at night.

A couple of minutes later, she gave up. Why..? because she thought that everything that is written in the book is nonsense. First of all, she doesn't know how to brew tea, second, she doesn't want to dress up at night just to impress a bunch of strangers that come into his cousin's house. She thought.

Little does she know, that her pajama is enough to impress people but she doesn't care because it's the first time that she is feeling like that. It's very weird.

After her tea and desserts arrived, she paid for her desserts with a black card that her uncle gave for her 13th birthday. She's been spoiled by her uncle a lot since she's his favorite. But Y/n doesn't care about the money thing at least he loved her as his own daughter.

After they went to Takemichi's house, they all sit down in the living room and Y/n asked would you like some tea..? they all nodded to her question, she went to the kitchen and warm up my tea earlier and transfer it into a teapot. After that, She put the desserts in a saucer to serve to the guests.

She went back to the living room and serve them the goodies and was about to leave the awkward atmosphere in the living room. Suddenly, one of the guys in the living room spoke where are you going? he asked

you haven't introduce yourself to us yet..? he said with a smirk