•Chapter9•

The trees are dancing freely due to the strong wind, the sky started to get darker, and rain heavily. Y/n is sitting alone in the living room waiting for his beloved cousin, It's been almost 15 minutes since she wait for him but still, there's no glimpse of him. She finally gave up waiting for him and decided to explore the house a bit, she didn't have the chance to explore the place because Takemichi's friends interviewed her for an hour but she wouldn't mind since she was pretty lonely for the rest of life

No people nor families dare to step into her room cause of her unknown sickness, nobody dares to play nor start a conversation with her except Takemichi. Now she is in front of Takemichi's room "I wonder what's inside this room" she enters the room and amazes by the well-arranged puzzles, she picks up the puzzle box and reads the description written on it and she is once again amazed by her cousin work. "How is he able to finish these 300 puzzle pieces" Y/n tries not to touch it due to his own cousin's hard work towards those small pieces of the puzzle. It probably takes 3 days to complete this.

She walked towards the bed and lay down on the semi-soft mattress. She closed her eyes and shamelessly drifted to sleep. After half an hour of sleeping, she's finally back to reality rubbing her eyes and stretching her muscles. After that, she went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and order dinner for herself and Takemichi, while she was drying her hair someone knocked on the door and Y/n thought that it was Takemichi or the delivery man but it turns out to be "Izana..?" she asked opening the door for him "I didn't expect you to remember my name princess" he chuckled. A girl and a boy alone in the house, what shameless thoughts will people think about them?

Y/n gave room for Izana to enter the house "why are you here? it's practically 8, arent you supposed to be home by now" Y/n was curious about Izana's sudden arrival. Izana just chuckled and patted Y/n's head "just wanna see you" and he smiled. His smile is very pure and angelic it suits him very well Y/n though. Izana smiles  "what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping," he said Y/n was about to say something when suddenly the doorbell rang again. "Oh it must be the delivery man," Y/n said smiling nervously. She open the door and revealed the delivery man holding the food that she ordered, she smiled and handed the money that is in the pocket of her pajama this whole time "thank you" she said.

The delivery man just left the scene speechless. Y/n just shrugged it off and went inside the house "since Takemichi is not here, do you mind eating with me for dinner" Y/n asked him "sure". Izana helped her to set the table for them. After that, Y/n gave the food to Izana and Y/n tied her hair in a low bun and started praying for the food. She started eating her food politely not because there was Izana but because she was already used to eating like that cause of his father's perfection, he doesn't want her daughter to bring disgrace to the Zenin family.

She was eating peacefully and so does Izana but little did she know that Izana had been observing her.

Izana's pov:

She looked very pretty with her hair tied up in a bun and the way she tied her hair gracefully, so fucking pretty. Without even noticing Y/n spoke to me "Izana are you okay?" She asked, I flinch at her sudden question. "I'm okay" I smiled at her hoping she doesn't find me weird. She smiled sincerely and continue eating her food I stop looking at her and start eating my food in front of me. To be honest, this food is quite good usually I don't even eat dinner quite much because of the Tenjiku meetings that were being held almost every day.

After we ate the food earlier, Y/n plopped on the couch. Her head is resting on the armrests and her body is pressed on the mattress of the couch, I blushed at the sight of her being like that. Despite living a luxurious life, she does has care and respect towards others not to mention her dazzling blue ocean irises are drop-dead gorgeous and her features are absolutely beautiful. It's like she just came out of a fairy tale story, you won't even get tired of looking at her every day in fact the feeling of staying by her side forever drive me crazy.

Everything she does is very elegant and adorable, It makes me want to hug her ever so tightly and never wanted to let go, It makes me want to protect her from this cruel world she's living in. Gosh, how I wanted to make her mine so badly. As possessive as I am for her, unfortunately, we're just strangers that met because of that Hanagaki brat. I honestly will never fall in love with some random bitch I just met but her

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

she's an angel that sends from heaven

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the only person that makes me feel a thousand butterflies in my stomach

.

.

.

so this is what falling in love feels like