•Chapter10•

! s l i g h t   h e a t ed   s c e n e !

please leave this chapter if you're uncomfortable, thank you..
__________________________________________________________________

3rd person view

The sun is rising up and the rain started to fade away, you just woken up from a terrible dream again. Time goes on and you still couldn't dream normally since childhood. You had a very tragic trauma since child, the lost of the source of your happiness. You sat down on the bed realizing you're in your room, you almost forgotten that Izana was in the house with you so you stood up and walked downstairs to see if he's still here. He's still in Takemichi's house watching TV while snacking on some taiyaki.

You realizes that he doesn't wore any shirt as he's just staring at the television, you walked towards him as you gently tapped his shoulder before handing him a shirt. His Tenjiku uniform must be dripping wet right now as you noticed he hangs it outside of the house, he startled when you suddenly tapped him as he looked at you with a slight pinkish cheeks. He's embarrassed that you're literally looking at him half naked but you really don't mind since you're too innocent to be thinking about it, you just kept on staring at him waiting for him to took the clothes as not long after that he took it and wore it before mumbled a small "thank you" towards you.

Who would guess a leader of the cruel gang in Yokohama literally have a soft spot for an innocent girl who is trapped inside her room due to her unknown sickness.

Suddenly the poor Philippine boy suddenly started sneezing as you thought that probably it was from the rain and now he's catching a cold. You looked at him with empathy as you bring him some flu medicine and fever medication that you found in the cabinet as you gave it to him with some water, the poor boy just looked at you with his large purple eyes and beautiful white long lashes.

He took the medicine's as he muttered a small thank you to you before eating the medicine, after that you asked him to lay down on the couch as you bring him some of your blankets to keep him warm and comfortable. You tucked in the blanket as it cover's Izana's warm body caused by the fever as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

You looked at him innocently as you admired his soft tan skin and his soft white locks, he looked ever so softly and angelic but he has a dark and evil heart but that doesn't stop you from admiring him before standing up slowly as you don't want him to be awake and walked towards the kitchen to drink some water.

You opened the fridge as you found an apple juice and a few taiyakis that Izana snacked on earlier before you took it and eat it while drinking some apple juice, you finished eating as you wanted to washed the dishes before you heard Izana's soft groans signaling you that he's awake.

You walked towards him as you wanted to checked his condition before he pulls you towards him as you're now on top of him with your blue innocent eyes wide opened filled with shocked and curiosity, he wrapped his arms around your waist as he pulled your body closer to his. He looked at you with no source of emotion in his eyes, he stared at you menacingly as he doesn't spoke.

Y/n's pov:

I was too shocked to say anything as I looked at him slightly uncomfortable while looking at him curiously, my mind is flooding with thousands of questions but none of them came out of my mouth. He looked at me coldly before pulling me towards him as his  hands stayed on my waist, his face came closer towards me as I can feel him breathing heavily on my neck before whispering in my ears in a low and rough tone.

stay still..

I blushed slightly as I just listened to him and decided to stayed still, he looked at me before pulling you closer towards him as he hugged me as his hands stayed on my waist while putting his head on my shoulder. I can feel him breathing heavily near my neck as he's enjoying my company, I stayed silent while slightly blushing when he suddenly started talking ever so softly but i can feel the slight stern in his voice.

you're making me feel things..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and that's how I knew you're the one..

3rd person view

You looked at him confused as he's still hugging you ever so gently when he suddenly touched your cheeks softly as if you're the most precious thing to him, he looked at you while caressing your cheek as you can feel his warm hands touching your slightly cold skin. You looked at him before holding both of his hands as you looked at him worriedly "you still have fever Izana.. you must rest" you tried to pushed his back on the couch but in a swift motion he pulled your hands towards him as he's other hand hold your waist gently resulting your face to be very close to him

one wrong move and your lips are going to connect with his..

You flinched as you looked at him with your blue ocean innocent orbs slightly scared and yet you felt so nervous near him, he looked at you slightly pissed as he thinks you dislikes his company. "i-izana.." finally a word came out of your lips as you looked at him nervously

"..."

He stayed silent before his face went even closer towards you and slowly planted a soft kiss on your lips, you always read from romance books about this heated moment
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

but you never knew those scenes can actually happened towards you..

He just kissed you softly it was a very gentle and soft kiss as he's not rushing things with you, he broke the kiss before looking at you in the eyes. Even though he's sick, he's eyes says otherwise. He's looking at you with pure love and adoringly, he wanted you to treat him just like how he treated you. He kisses your neck ever so gently while caressing your cheeks before whispering in your ears slightly smirking mischievously

this is exactly what I'm feeling towards you..