Chapter Four: Unknown Enemy

Elliot

I was sitting in the front seat while Sabino was driving my Audi e-Tron GT on our way to Via Lure, reviewing my client's document and thinking of a means to win this case, when I heard my cellphone buzzing. I fish it out of my pocket and look at the screen. It was Leo, one of our bodyguards, that I took in charge to looked after Isauis. He has been hospitalized and unconscious for a week after the explosion at our private resort in Tagaytay.

I was enraged when I saw Isauis sprawled a few metres away from the burning Ferrari, with blood dribbling from his right gut and a scorched face. A person responsible for the explosion stabbed him. Isauis's cell phone was in the thoroughfare, I picked it up and flipped it, and I saw a picture of a motorcycle plate number.

Tagaytay police and a bomb squad came to investigate. I had to stay for questioning, so I asked Sabino to join the rescuer to bring Isauis to the nearest hospital in Tagaytay. After receiving first aid, we moved him to Jake's hospital in Manila to secure his safety. Now, I'm expecting good news.

"Leo, How's Isauis?" I ask him directly.

"Attorney, gising na si Isauis. Doctor Mondragon is checking on him now and asked if you could come over." Leo informed me.

I am so d4mned thankful that fvcking Isauis is back. I don't pray, and I'm not a religious man because I know he can mettle what he's going through. He would never be one of us if he succumbed his soul to satan that quickly. We always do revenge and kill. Whoever is behind the attack should be the one to pray and ask for his angels to save him.

"We'll be there in thirty." I ended the call and turned to Sabino. "We need to get to the hospital. Isauis is now stirred."

Habang nasa daan papuntang ospital, ay napansin ko sa 'di kalayuan ang isang babae na nakatayo sa harapan ng kan'yang sasakyan at mukhang nasiraan. She was bending and trying to fix something. But that's not what rivets my attention.

The girl was wearing a fitted white crop top that exposed her milky skin from shoulder down to her well-curved waist. D4mn! Her bottom-fitted yellow trouser pants embraced her long and thin legs, and to my guess, three inches pumps were holding her soft feet. I swallowed hard when my eyes peered into her perfect round ass. Umikot siya paharap nang marinig siguro niyang may sasakyan na paparating."T4ngina!" pagmumura ng isip ko.

Kagat niya ang ibabang labi at ang dibdib ay basang-basa na nang pawis. She used her right hand to cover her eyes from the scorching heat and extended her left hand to us as if pleading for assistance.

"Elliot?" si Sabino.

Nilingon ko siya sandali at ibinalik din kaagad sa babaeng nakatayo sa kalsada ang atensyon. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pinanggagalingan ng galit ko, pero ramdam ko sa sarili kong gusto ko siyang babain.

"Stop."

Itinabi ni Sabino ang sasakyan 'di kalayuan sa babaeng ngayon ay nakangiti na.

"So, you?" nilingon muna ako ni Sabino bago dugtungan ang tanong niya. "Or me?"

N*nlilisik naman ang mga mata ko habang titig na titig sa babaeng naghihintay na may bumaba ng sasakyan. I growled in frustration. "Go, help her."

Nang bumaba si Sabino ay nakita ko sa maganda niyang mukha ang pagkagulat dahil alam kong kilala niya ito. Pero kaagad din nakabawi at ngumiti. Hindi ako mapakali dahil nakikita kong panay ang lingon niya sa direksyon ko, kahit na tinted ang salamin ay napapansin kong sinusubukan niyang maaninaw ang loob ng sasakyan. I smirked. "Eager to see me?"

Mula sa pagkakayuko ni Sabino habang sinusubukang ayusin ang makina ay pumihit ito paharap sa sasakyan ko. Sumenyas ito na hindi niya kayang ayusin ang kotse. Huminga ako ng malalim bago ko naisipang tawagan si Darius, ang auto car repair workshop business partner ko. Wala pang limang segudo ay sumagot na ito.