ALONE?

Not much to say!!! I'm waiting for more BBB screen time

ENJOY!!!

***

The night didn't seem to end for the two of them. Vegas had fucked Pete in front of the mirror, against the window, with their faces only centimeters away from each other, in the bathroom and then they made slow love on the bed. 

Both of them were sweating and Pete's bottom was hurting so bad. He liked being close to Vegas though. He liked having Vegas inside of him, he enjoyed seeing Vegas' face full of pleasure. 

Pete was a moaning mess for more than an hour. After they finished making love on the bed they made out for a few minutes. 

Vegas' hand's couldn't get enough of Pete's naked body. His hands were squeezing his round ass, making sure to caress his balls from time to time, making Pete jump and groan. 

Pete, on the other hand, had his hands in Vegas' hair, grabbing him and pulling them, making Vegas bit his lips. 

Two naked bodies hugging as the night was falling. Vega's hand wrapped around Pete's waist and the latter's head was on Vegas' chest. 

Vegas' other hand brushed Pete's hair away from his forehead as he let a gentle kiss upon his soft skin. Pete closed his eyes feeling the warmth rising within him. 

"Being here with you... this is what I need." Vegas whispered. 

Pete could feel his lips moving on his skin and that made him move closer to Vegas.

"Being here with you is happiness." Vegas gazed at Pete as the latter rose his eyes towards his lover. "I love you so much, Pete." 

"It was so hard for me to leave."Pete said as his lips grazed Vegas' naked chest. 

Vegas took a deep breath letting Pete's scent enter his nostrils. 

"You did it either way." 

"I became selfish. It was the only way. I had to make you choose."  Pete let a kiss on Vegas' chest as he started feeling guilty all of a sudden. 

"I thought I lost you forever." 

"You'll never lose me." Pete whispered and looked at Vegas. "So...now... what are we gonna do?" 

"You want us to fuck again?" 

Pete's eyes widen as a blush took over his cheeks. He slapped softly Vegas' chest as the latter let out a laugh. 

"I mean... what are we gonna do with us, with the ring, with everything." 

Vegas' face harden as he took a deep breath. His mind went back to the ring on Porsche's finger. Then a weird feeling of sadness took over him as he imagines his life without Pete and without his smile. 

"I wanna be with you. I wanna go wherever you wanna take me." Pete's eyes were full of hope as he stared back at Vegas. "I'm choosing you, Pete." 

"You'll make cry." Pete hid his face in Vegas' chest as he wiped some tears from his eyes. "So we are going to leave together tomorrow?" 

"Yes, you, me, and Macau just like you wanted." 

Pete stares back at Vegas. He was searching for something in Vegas' eyes that would tell him if he was lying. Pete could only see pure honesty and so a wide smile was spread on his beautiful face. 

"I-I need to call my grandma. She needs to prepare a room for you two. She needs to- to...  I need-"

"Pete, Pete calm down baby. Don't worry. We have time."