I LOVE YOU, TOO!

Vegas is considered a threat for the head of the minor family!!! Let's see if he will save Macau.

ENJOY!!!

***

Vegas arrived at the meeting point 20 minutes later. It was a place just outside the city in an abandoned factory. He went there all alone. It was just him and the gun on his waist. 

He parked his car and got out looking around. It was still day and the sun was still in the sky. The only thing on Vegas' mind was his brother. What if these people had hurt him? Vegas didn't want to think about it. 

Vegas was leaning against the car of his car's door. While he was looking around two people came out of the factory. Vegas' hand went to his gun while they were coming close. 

A few seconds passed and the two tall and masculine men were in front of him. They were dressed in black suits. 

Vegas realized that these men weren't the bodyguards of the minor family. These men were bodyguards of the major family. Vegas knew that Porsche wasn't behind of this. 

Porsche wasn't the person who would hurt someone. This thing was his uncle's doing. Vegas was certain that his uncle wanted out of his way. 

"Where is my brother?" 

One of the two men, the one with the tattoos on his neck, who seemed older, laughed. 

"First, we will talk and then take you to your brother." 

"What do we have to talk about?" Vegas' hand was still holding his gun on his waist. 

"We need to ensure that you'll leave Khun Porsche alone." the younger bodyguard stated. 

Vegas let out a laugh and looked around for a moment. He let his gaze fall upon the two men again. 

"Porsche sent you?"

"The one who sent us wants you to stay away from our boss. You are causing trouble. Our job is to eliminate threats and you are a threat." the older bodyguard said. 

Vegas' heart started beating faster. These people wanted to kill him. But Vegas wasn't a threat. Vegas had chosen Pete and he would leave that damn ring and the power to Porsche. 

"I'm not a threat to you or to my uncle. I'm done chasing after your boss."

"How can we believe you? You are known for playing with people." the younger bodyguard stated.

"Trust me. If you let my brother go, you will never see us again." 

The bodyguard with the tattoos approached Vegas as the latter stayed still. 

"That traitor changed you." 

Vegas' jaw clenched as he tighten his fists. He stared from the corner of his eye at the bodyguard. 

"Don't say a word about Pete." 

"Touchy subject, huh?" the younger bodyguard said and Vegas' attention turned to him. "Maybe we should have taken him instead." 

Vegas pressed his lips together and made a step forward ready to grab the bodyguard by the neck, but the tattooed bodyguard snatched Vegas' gun making him stop in his track. 

The bodyguard pointed the gun at Vegas' head as the latter stayed still, with eyes spitting fire. 

"Start walking." The men from behind Vegas said as the other started walking towards the old factory. 

Vegas followed him. Vegas didn't have much time. Pete was waiting for him. The sun would go down in a few hours. If Vegas wasn't there Pete would leave. Pete would leave alone.