A/N and information about my ocs

Welcome to "peace was never an option yan!genshin impact x oc"! As you read from the description yes I am a Gacha kid and this is my first ever book I written so I hope you enjoy!

Name: komi springAge of human life: 20Age of demon life: 600+Likes: fighting, friends, her brother, nature, and liyueDislikes: scenes, the fatui, fake people, seeing her friends hurting eachother in fights or such and sweetsPersonality: calm/neutr...

Name: komi spring
Age of human life: 20
Age of demon life: 600+
Likes: fighting, friends, her brother, nature, and liyue
Dislikes: scenes, the fatui, fake people, seeing her friends hurting eachother in fights or such and sweets
Personality: calm/neutral otherwise if she gets mad: furious
Weapon: fist/ claymore
Vision: electro
Sexuality: polymore & straight
Ability: oceans control (the ability to walk/run on water), lighting strike (the ability to control lighting), black rose (the ability to kill someone or something by putting them in a prison of black roses meaning death then when they become crazy enough black roses will start to appear on their body making the persons or things body to die and leaves a pile of black roses on their corpse)
Time warp (the ability to warp time)
Pronouns: she/her

Name: komi springAge of human life: 20Age of demon life: 600+Likes: fighting, friends, her brother, nature, and liyueDislikes: scenes, the fatui, fake people, seeing her friends hurting eachother in fights or such and sweetsPersonality: calm/neutr...

Name: haru spring
Age of human: 29
Age of demon life: 800+
Likes: sweets, his sister, itto? The ocean, and animals
Sexuality: gay & pansexual
Dislikes: boring things, morax/zhongli, fighting scenes where people get hurt, and hot days
Personality: happy/fun otherwise disappointed/sad
Vision: pyro
Weapon: bow/claymore
Abilities: rings of hell (allows the person who has this ability to control fire along with other demons to the person who will experience a painful death)
Fire of healing (when the person use this ability it will surround the person leading where the scars, bruises, etc heal but will burn for a bit)
Panic attack (allows the person to go invisible to sneak up on another person which leading them to go in a panic attack)
Pronouns: he/him

That will be all
Thoughts will be like this shithead
And talking will be like this "boobs"
With that being  said see you in the next chapter 👋

333 words