Chapter four: getting to mondstadt While meeting 3 more people

Komi's POV:
I was looking for mondstadt for 3 hours...3 HOURS! I thought it would be short but no it's that long!
While I was looking at the map I hitted my head on a tree.

" OW I should have looked where I was going but is wolvendom really big or something?"

As I was walking a heard a noise and took out my claymore and looked around when i was tackled down to the floor and gasped when it bit on my neck.

I pushed it away and saw a boy with kind of torn clothes and looks like a wolf..?

I could care less about the boy but I saw blood dripping out of the boys back.

I couldn't just let him bleed he might need help!

" H...hey....I can see you're back dripping blood...I can help you.."
" Demon..help razor?"

" Uh...yeah...I can help you..."

It was an awkward silence but the boy razor I believe that was the boy's name..he turned around and I saw a big scar of something or someone on it so I began to wipe the blood off with some of my bandages and started to trace the scar when I heard small moans? Or just something else?

When I'd trace it and I completely forgot about the water but I think it would heal without it..but I just made it heal faster with my ability.

I standed up and was about to leave while "razor" told me to stay because he got something for me

I stayed..well maybe not since I explored this forest or wolvendom as this was called and killed some mitachurls then went to the same spot I was at where razor told me to stay and thankfully he wasn't there so he didn't notice I was gone but what's taking him so long?

It's still a wonder...I wonder how aether is doing trying to find his sister?..
....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...just like how I'm trying to find my brother....I miss our parents...I miss my brother...I miss our childhood with beidou...why did haru...leave me for my protection..? I miss him so much....

I should not get negative thoughts...
I grabbed some of my breakfast in a container and ate some of it and putted it back in my backpack..

" Where's razor?"

As soon as I said that razor came back with a glaze lily and some other mondstadt's flowers

" Here pretty flowers for pretty demon"

I was surprised when he said that..
Me? Pretty? That's new...I never called myself "pretty" nor some people don't call me "pretty" i wonder what "pretty" even means...I should ask beidou about it or miss ningguang....

" O-oh...thank you..."

" Me razor...what pretty demon's name?"

" ...it's komi..razor...komi spring..pleased to meet you razor..."

I flinched when razor hugged me all the sudden but I was kind of happy when razor hugged me.

It's not suffocating like kazuhas nor as beidous it was gentle yet soft and a bit hard but not too hard as well...it's kinda like a "perfect hug" if you ever thought/consider it to be...