Chapter three: take me to mondstadt!

Third person POV
The crux left liyue heading to inazuma was their next stop before komi said something that carried the winds to a certain bards ears that he known her for such a very long time...

Komi's POV:
I sat next to kazuha which he hugged me again. I didn't mind it for most of the time. I was sick & tired that we go to inazuma then to liyue again but I had thoma's gift in my room...but I wanted to change it just for one day...
" Beidou take me to mondstadt..."
Beidou looked surprised and said that she need to go there for a certain thing....so I made a plan..
I haven't used any of my abilities which made me wonder why I still have them...
[time skip by raiden eating too much dango]
When we got there, I checked to see if everyone was off the ship and thankfully it was so I went to the said and jumped off of the boat.
" Oceans control".
Now I saw I walked on water and continue my way of walking there.
" Why do I never have peace? Is peace really an option for me?"
I was getting tired of walking and I wasn't any where near mondstadt so I decided to run.
Running took a lot of energy out of me but I finally made it but it seemed like I wasn't at mondstadt yet...I could have cared less if I brought some food with me...but I could lay off from eating for a bit.
I made sure I still had teyvat's map from my childhood home and still had it and looked at it
" Hmm...oh...wolvendom...what an interesting name...I guess I should explore the area before I go to mondstadt.."
I looked around wolvendom and I packed some berries I could find there in my bag and went to my way to mondstadt.
" I swear if there's anymore chaos I'm going to agree that peace was never an option for me..."
—————————-<3————————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I was balling my eyes out but that's not something you don't need to know
Until then see you in the next chapter!

Ngl it's actually short like a 3 ft person-

381 words