4.10

There were a few stares from people at the gate but we quickly made our way through town and into the empty cell. To my surprise, Lydia was in there for some reason.

"Get out, we need the cell." Dad told her and opened the door, Carol marched in and forced the man in there. I tilted my head as I watched Lydia leave, Carol followed her and so did dad. I glared one last time at the man in the cell before locking him in there, then going after everyone else.

When I got outside I saw Gabriel march up to then in annoyance. "You've put us all at risk!

"We have to find that horde before it shows up at our gates." Carol argued back as Gabriel came up to us, I stood beside Lydia who was sat down.

"And you decide that for all of us. Knowing what it could mean?" Gabriel exclaimed.

"I decided too. Not just her." I backed up Carol, who gave me a slight smile but Gabriel was still furious.

"You too?"

"Doesn't matter anymore. We still gotta find 'em." Dad spoke up and Gabriel went silent for a moment whilst he thought.

"I'm gonna be in there with you and Siddiq treats to his wounds first." Gabriel stated and pointed at us.

"We're helping the enemy?" I ask with a scoff. "Hell no."

"He bleeds until he answers." Carol then stated afterwards.

"That's not your call. None of this is. You did what you did, but I'm not going to let this get from bad to worse." Gabriel firmly said. "The council would agree. Including Michonne."

"Well she ain't here is she? Plus, I'm on the council and I agreed with Carol." I fired back with irritation lacing my voice.

"Sometimes your judgement isn't always right." Gabriel responded and furrowed his face. I tilted my head and scoffed, seeing my dad giving me 'the look' to stop. Carol looked to Lydia and nodded at her to follow us into the house, leaving Gabriel outside alone as I followed them too to the door.

"I'll keep watch whilst they stitch him up, in case he tries any funny business." I tell them both, testing my hand on my belt with my gun and knives in. I noticed Gabriel walking down towards the cell and Dante and Siddiq were making their way over. I wait for them to arrive before going down with them.

"Hey Lilia, how's the eye?" Dante asked as we walked down the steps.

"As shitty as ever. Hopefully my aim isn't as bad." I sarcastically smiled at him as I opened the gate and walked inside. We walked in to see the man sat on the bed and staring at the light coming through the window, then changing his focus to me, Dante and Siddiq.

I rest against the doorframe of the cell as they get to treating the man.

"He's going to need stitches." Siddiq inspected the guys deep wound.

"I know you." The man whispered at Siddiq who looked shocked at first but then shook it off.

"Just shut up and let them patch you." I roll my eyes and fold my arms, frustratedly, I can't believe we're patching up the enemy here.