𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 & 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎

Hello, and welcome again! This fic was formerly called BABYLON, but I've opted to change the plot pretty significantly, as well as the title. It's still lawyer!Bucky, so don't worry about that. I just wanted to write something that was less comic book/MCU based and more geared toward an alternate universe.

This fic will be written in first person, dual POV. It's a major change from my writing style, but as I said in Kalopsia, I've written nearly 20 fics the exact same way. It's time to mix things up. I'm trying to write this more as a traditional first person romance novel, hence the POV change. If this POV is not for you, that's completely fine! I just wanna switch things up a little! <3

This Bucky will be soft, beefy, quiet, but sassy when he needs to be. Kind of a blend of Attachment Theory Bucky and Rafael Barba from Law & Order: SVU. How am I gonna do that? I have no idea but this bitch loves a challenge!

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

It's 1967 and Margot Murdock's life is falling apart. Instead of focusing on her burgeoning art career, she's been spending too much time drinking, spending money she doesn't have, and wreaking havoc around Los Angeles with her rock star boyfriend, Steve Rogers.

Margot is explosive, mouthy, and seemingly hell-bent on ruining her own career before it's really even begun. Her biggest supporter, and the only person who will put up with her antics is her older brother, Matt Murdock.

When Steve dumps Margot on TV, she's crushed. And furious. Her revenge plot lands her in serious legal trouble and the only person she can call to get her out of the mess she's made is her big brother.

While Matt is able to work out a plea deal to keep his younger sister out of jail and avoid paying Rogers a hefty sum of money, he realizes that what she needs is a reset. So, they come to an agreement: Margot will leave Los Angeles and spend the summer working in Hell's Kitchen as an intern for one of Matt's best friends, James Barnes, an up and coming hot-shot defense lawyer. He's quiet, a little shy, and obsessed with his work, but the courtroom is where he comes alive.

But the second James sets his sights on Margot, the lines between passion and professionalism begin to blur, and the two have to keep their attraction a secret.

But for how long? And at what cost?

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒

Brother's best friend
Office romance
Opposites attract
Soft Beefy Bucky
He falls first
Secret romance
Forbidden romance

No big age gap in this one. I write a lot of them, so Bucky and Margot will be 4 years apart. She's 26, he's 30.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

- Violence and mentions of violence.
- Power imbalances.
- Secret relationship.
- Forbidden romance.
- Praise kink.
- Very soft!dom Bucky.
- Size kink.

Please do not repost or plagiarize. It's a jerk thing to do.

COMING SOON