Chapter 4: Make love with Caiden Shin

Chapter 4

( Make love with Caiden Shin )

 [Zekie's picture on the right side ----------> ]

Ziyah’s POV

“Make her fall inlove with you!”

“WHAT?!!” Zekie yelled with disbelief reaction on his face.

“Come on Zekie, I know you can do it.”

Pero tinalikuran niya lang ako, ahhhh kainis talaga si Kuya!!

“ZEKIE!!!!!!!” I yelled from the top of my lungs.

“Stop yelling at me!! And why you didn’t call me kuya? I am older than -----“ hindi ko na siya pinatapos magsalita, alam ko na naman sasabihin niya.

“Yeah, yeah yeah!! You are 2 minutes older than me!! For pete’s sake Zekie its just a matter of seconds.. 120 seconds to be exact.” Then I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

“Aisshhh!! Stop it Ziyah!” he said with a super annoyed tone of voice.

“I won’t stop..”

“Yes you should.” He said

“No! They killed our sister!!”

“What?!!” psh ayan na naman siya sa kakawhat what niya.

“They killed ate Zoey!!”

“What are you saying Ziyah!! Ate Zoey committed a suicide. Hindi siya pinatay nino man!!”

“She commited a suicide beacause of Chad and Caiden!!”

“What are you talking about?” mahinahon na tanong ni Kuya.. Atlast naging kalmado na din siya..

“Chad was ate Zoey’s ex-boyfriend.”

“so?”

“so? So so so mo mukha mo kuya Zekie!! Arghhh!! Bwiset!!” inis na inis na sigaw ko sakanya.

“Ano ba gusto mo mangyari?” tanong niya.

I smiled to myself.. Its now working to my game.

“Make love with Caiden Shin Blue!”

Nanlaki bigla ang mga singkit na mata ni Kuya Zekie

“Your crazy Ziyah” he murmured

“I am not.. Just make love with Caiden then break her precious insensitive heart.”

“I won’t do that!! I don’t like that Caiden, she’s so annoying!! And I’m.... I’m inlove with someone else..”

Then I burst into laughters.. nakakatawa kasi ang sinabi ni Zekie.. si Zekie may mahal na? Psh hahahaha alam ko naman yun pero iba pa din kapag nanggaling na sakanya.

“Yeah, I know you love someone else and that someone else is the Mafia Princess right?”

“How d’you know?” omo!! My brother is really... nevermind

I chuckled

“How did I know? So simple my twin brother.. I’m Ziyah Raniego I know everything.”

Tinignan niya lang ako na may pagkalito.. *sigh*

“I saw you and the mafia princess last masquerade party.. she rejected you right?”

He just look away..

“You will have the Mafia Princess, if Caiden Shin will fall inlove with you.”

“What do you mean Ziyah?”

“Just trust me my twin Zekie.”

“I’m not on your game.. Stop this nonsense!! And stop manipulating my life!!”

“Fine~~ fine~~ fine~~ I’m just helping you to have the Mafia Princess..”

Hindi siya kumibo.. at nag-isip muna.. Well I know my Zekie, I know what is he thinking right now.

“Ok!! how sure you are that I can have my Mafia Princess?”

“I am ver very sure.” Then I flash my famous smile.. smile that I usually ware when I’m in my game..

“Ziyah!! Please I don’t want you to manipulate my life!! You know that I fvking hate your games!! I just want you to help me to get my Princess..”

“Relax.. We’re just hiting two birds in one stone.. Make love with Caiden Shin... thats the revenge for our sister and at the same time you will have your Mafia Princess .. I promise I’ll personally give your princess to you..”

“Fine I’ll do it.”

Then I storm out of my twin brother’s room

“Make love with the Ice Mafie Princess Zekie.” I murmured then I smiled to myself.

I will be the most exciting game I’ll play in my whole life.

---------------------- 

Later

____________ 

VOTE and COMMENT