~Chapter 1~

Y/n POV
It was a stormy night.. and I just got off from my job.

I was in my car, driving home.

I looked over to the forest, and stared at it for a moment.

"Why not go in the forest, even though it's stormy, I have an umbrella anyways.." I thought.

I drove to park near the forest.

When I parked near the forest, I got out of my car, and grabbed the stuff I needed, an umbrella, and a jacket.

But as soon as I got out, I heard distant whimpering from the forest, I knew something was in the forest as soon as I heard the whimpering.

I put my jacket on, took my umbrella out of the car, and closed my car door.

I put my hood up and headed into the forest.

The rain felt lighter, since the leaves of the trees were blocking the rain.

"Maybe I can take my hood down, the rain ain't so bad, the leaves are blocking the rains way anyways."  I thought.

I then took my hood down, and kept walking in the forest.

The more I walked, the louder the whimpering got.

I started to grow worried on what was in the forest.

I continued to walk in the forest, until I saw a dark blue.. hedgehog?

"What the hell is a blue hedgehog doing in the forest.." I thought.

I then slowly walked up to the blue hedgehog.

When I got close enough,  I saw that his eyes were bleeding, wait.. BLEEDING? What the hell?!

I grew even more worried when I saw his bleeding eyes,  it looked like he was crying.

"Wait... is this who I think it is.. Sonic..?  Wait, no.. it can't be.. his quills are darker,  and his eyes are bleeding, he looks completely different.." I thought.

He was still whimpering, but then it stopped.

"I don't think it's safe out here for him.. he even has this huge wound on his arm." I thought.

I put my umbrella down, and slowly started to pick him up.

Once I picked him up, I picked up my umbrella and went out of the forest.

I got to my car after a few moments, and laid him down in the back of the car as well as my umbrella, but on the floor of the car.

Thank god my home wasn't far from the forest, I can get there in a couple of minutes.

I closed the back door, and opened the front door on the drivers side to get in.

When I got in, I closed my door, put the keys in, started the engine, and started to drive home.

I kinda hope he doesn't wake up while I'm driving...

457 words!