Chapter 9

Parth's POV
************
I don't know what will I do to win her love but her eyes which were staring at me from her balcony when i was returning back , gave me the hope .

And I will make sure to make her mine .

*******************
Hastinapur palace
*******************

Nakul - ohh God ! bhrata Arjun , i can't believe we came out alive .

Arjun just rolled his eyes at his overacting.

Yudhishthir - atleast no one called me thief this time.

And with this a round of laughter went on in the room .
Both the ladies Devika and Valandhara burst out laughing.

"Ok  ok  , jokes apart . What happened there ? " Asked devika still controlling her laughter .

"Our dear brother was literally thrown out of his beloved's chamber " before bheem could stop the words rolled out of his mouth.

"WHAT? " Ladies shouted at the high pitch.

"No , no bhabhishreee . Nothing like that .
Actually... She ... She was just...just ...." Devika and Valandhara narrowed their eyes at him and he just glared at bheem who was standing with a baby pout on his face .

Rest of them was trying to control their laugh.

Arjun jumped on his bed exhaustedly .

Devika and Valandhara sat on each side on him and he laid his head in devika's lap .

It was like a little baby finding rest in his mother's lap .

The brother's sat on the bed or couch looking at this mesmerizing secene.

" Arjun give her time , i know you are so eager to have her in your life but she is still a baby .
She was born without any knowledge of this mortal world." Devika combed his hairs with her hand .

"Arjun you need to understand first. You want a girl to love you which takes her everything.
Her trust , her self respect, her innocence.
You have be patient" Valandhara spoke looking at a patiently listening Arjun .

************************************

Things were different in panchal .
Here krishnaa's best friend was trying hard to convince her what she felt for Arjun .
But the thing in her mind was , nothing.
She just felt nothing.

"Wait nothing? Woww that means you don't hate him now .
Ohhoo sakhi great progress in just one night" Krishna teased her and received a pillow on his face in return.

"Sakha if you can't help me , don't try to complicate it .
Already i am very stressed" with that Draupadi went out leaving a laughing Krishna behind .

"Jao sakhi, tumhari niyati or tumhara gantavya ek hi to hai, PARTH"
"Go sakhi your destiny and destination is the same, Parth " saying so he dropped on the fluffy bed.

*Author:- soft fluffy bed
Daddy ne accha kharcha kiya hai 😂*

*******************************

So here is the update

I know it's too late
I am so sorry

I will update regularly after 5th September.

Do tell me your views

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.