Part 1

Robin Buckleys POV
**beep beep**
oh shit it's a school morning,I jump out of bed and grab the cleanest clothes of my floor and put them on.Grabbing my backpack and hairbrush on the counter on the way out I grab my phone and keys.**honk honk**there he is I open the door and hop into Steve's car. "Hey buckley" "hey Harrington can you give me a ride at around 10?" "Probably not I'm super busy why"  "I'm going to Jonathan's to get drunk and I will need a ride" "I can get you a ride and hurry up with your hair we are nearly there" "that's easy for you to say!" "Uh no I have these luscious locks that work like a chick magnet" "yeah yeah Steve the hair harrington just tell me by break" "will do"as I get out the car I walk into the school straight towards my locker Jonathan walks up to me "hey is it okay if argyle comes" "yeah man I love that guy!" "That's great I'll see you then" "alright see ya" as he walks off I rush to first period.

"You found me a ride yet Steve the hair Harrington?" "No not yet"as if she magically appeared Nancy pops her head around the corner "I can what time"she's so cute and perfect I don't get how people don't like her "Rob,I'm gonna need a time"even a nickname?!fuck I'm gay "y-yeah around 10 if that's okay" Steve sees me flustered and smirks "that's perfect I'll see you then bye rob!"as Nancy walks away steve turns to me "what was that about gay lord" I smack his shoulder and walk off.