𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Another full moon another night filled with twinkling dots in the sky

Another full moon another night filled with twinkling dots in the sky. The moon shining bright above while the atmosphere around was in a beautiful dark blue shade with sprinkled stars scattered across. It's a Saturday so not much people were around, therefore having a calm quiet environment. It was pin drop silent with noises of creaking crickets and owls topped of with the wind rustling through trees. At such point, it's a gorgeous night under the full moon but, for immortals such as vampires and werewolves wouldnt it be a great day for a feast? 

↢ ❦ ↣

The hopeless man kept running and running, taking turns every once in awhile. His breathing was wrecked and he no longer could gasp for any breath, but he couldn't just give up now...even when he knew he has no chance comparing to that monster. Looking back every passing minute, his heart as beating faster and faster not just because tiredness, but because he's scared of getting caught by his worst nightmare.

Few more seconds of running deeper into the alley, he stopped at his tracks and looked around, hoping he dodged him. After a breath of relief he rested his arms on his knees catching up on his breath and wiped off the beads of cold sweat that had formed on his forehead. Staring at his feet, he smiled mockingly thinking he was able to lose a one of the unknowingly fast creatures. His mind felt relieved by the fact he won over the fastest knowing human-like creature existing. Unfortunately, he didn't know that the creature was still on him. That he didn't lose him in any of those corners he took.

That he was just above him, staring at him with his bloodlust eyes aiming for his neck. Imagining himself of draining all his circulating blood within seconds of time. He can hear every beat of his preys human heart, thumping with relief and slight hints of joy. He took a whiff of the aromatic smell of how irresistible human blood smells from this close. Sadly the now panting man was feeling at rest after assuming he is safe.

His eyes glowed a shimmering red through the shadow of street banners that stood up. He licked his lips in temptation not being able to resist devouring fresh human blood instead of sucking half rotting blood bags.

"Thought you fooled me huh?" he said jumping off the roof he was hiding behind with a light thud, unlike a normal humans noise cased. The middle aged man flinched at the sudden unexpected voice he thought he lost back. The scared man couldn't correctly process what a front of him and crashed to the floor crawling backwards fearfully.

"PLEASE! NO NO LET ME GO!!!PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!!"He pleaded when he felt his back meet with a wall restricting him from going any further. While the other party, more likely immortal just approached him with a smug smile for how pathetic humans can act for their life. 

He loved seeing how people change their ways when it comes to death.

"After you deceived the organization? you think you can get away with it?  not once would there be such chance" His harmonious voice called out in a deep hoarse tone making the man shiver with fear.