𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲

"Since you two seem to be very close,I need you to get me as much intel as you can about his father's company, and if you don't

"Since you two seem to be very close,I need you to get me as much intel as you can about his father's company, and if you don't..." Her father sternly stared into her disapproving eyes, expecting them to be manipulated by his own pair of eyes, as he wouldn't be accepting any rejection.

"But we're-" Before she could protest, he cut her off.

"I don't care if he's your friend, boyfriend, or even a fvck toy; I just want what's inside his father's organization." He held his hand up in a sigh, making her halt her words. Instead, her expressions turned rather taken aback at his choice of words in describing the only friend she had had this whole time. Questions circulated in her mind, trying to figure out answers, but none were clear enough.

"Now, if you'll excuse me,I have more important work to do." He said he was adjusting his blazer and left without another word. The soft click of the front door brought Yoojin back to her senses. Her mind wasn't responding properly, and she was trying to digest what he was implying as 'intel'.

She sat there, thinking about what she should do next. It's not like she could just straight-up ask Heeseung about his father's business.

Her breaths started to get uneasy,her heartbeat speeding up at the odd sensation she gets whenever something unapproved of hers happens to her. Her eyes knitted in a frown; she didn't want to get kicked out of the only place she could shelter, yet her heart was nagging her about not wanting to use Heeseung for her father's benefit either.

Not a second later, when she closed her eyes, trying to regain herself,Heeseung came around the corner and cleared his throat as a way of letting her know he was still here. She fluttered her eyes open surprised to see him there.

"Wait didn't you leave last night?" She questioned standing up in confusion.

"Uh well I was feeling a litle tired and felt spending the night here-With that being said I slept at the guest room" He finished his sentence with a grin. Yoojin couldn't resist but to return the smile at him.

"Wasn't that your father that came by?" He asked pointing at the door.

"Oh yeah...he just came by to tell me something...Say,You didn't eavesdrop on us did you?" She crossed her arms over her torso and stepped closer to him.

"Actually I was in a call back in the garden" He said holding up his burner phone he is going to throw away soon.

"Oh you have a phone? Why didn't you tell me I wanted to exchange numbers!" She dropped her hands along with her expression in seeing Heeseung having a phone.

"Oh-Uh too bad I dropped this on a mud puddle and I don't think this is fixable" He lied. He didn't have a choice but to do so,he always had to use burner phones and it was related to business which he did not want Yoojin to be included even from a single text message knowing damn well the moment one of Lee's rivals caught on,Yoojin would be the first to be targeted.