𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱

A week had flown by when me and Yoojin got back together

A week had flown by when me and Yoojin got back together. We had spent a lot of time with each other throughout those days and had gotten closer to each other's hearts. She still hasn't given up on wanting to be a vampire, though, and I can't help but feel myself urging her to agree. She speaks of all the reasons why she's alright with becoming a ghoul, but she doesn't quite understand why I don't say yes. It's too much to endure; a vampire needs to drink blood daily. All of us have a different taste in our blood, and it would be a hustle if she got hooked on a rare taste. Such desire is enough to drive one crazy to the edge and make them do things they never knew they were capable of doing. Things they would regret with so much guilt and agony.

 I don't want her to go through that; I want her to live the human life she was blessed with.

I started to walk faster when I reached Yoojin's house and took a turn. Walking on the stone path, I stood in front of her door to see a note stuck to it.

Dad called me back to Seoul for something out of the blue. I'm sorry I couldn't say it in person. I'll come back soon. Until then, stay safe for me, okay?

-A lotttttttttttt of love from yours only,Yoojin ;)

A smile came to my lips as I read the last line of the note. She can effortlessly make me feel better, even through words. I hope she comes back soon.

↢ ❦ ↣

"What?!" I shot up from my seat at what my father just spat out.

"What? Didn't you hear me?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just can't believe my own father planned my wedding without my consent!"" I was bewildered at how he randomly came up with the idea of marrying his assistant.

"I have all the rights to do so as your child, whom I have raised for the last eighteen years.

 Besides, Hyunjin is much better than that blood-sucking creature!" He said that, and that was the last time I let it slip.

"Don't you dare call him that! Just because his father is more powerful and stronger doesn't mean you should blow steam on Heeseung! He is far better than anyone I've met, father. You can say anything offensive to me, but not Heeseung. You made me betray the only person I had true feelings for, and now you're trying to take me away from him?!" His jaw hung from his face as he looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

"After all I've done to you... Is this how you're going to repay me?" He sounded hurt by the words I said, but they weren't false "You know it's true,but you don't want to accept that. Marrying me to Hyunjin won't do any good for business or you—oh wait, you would be free from me. Haha, how could I forget?" I laughed. This argument got the best out of me. I haven't ever fought back when he was degrading me for my paperwork, but now,something inside of me flicked when I heard the way Heeseung was called.