Chapter 3

I raced back to Seabrook where I received a call from Evie. “Y/N?! Where are you?”, Evie asked me with a worried tone. “Hey Evie, I am close to uhm... Seabrook High”, I said, looking around. “Okay, stay where you are. Carlos, Jay and I are on our way to find you”, Evie said and she hung up. I looked around a bit, until a dark skinned girl and an zombie walked towards me. “Hi! You are one of the new people right?”, the girl asked. “Yeah, I'm Y/N...”, I said crossing my arms. “Nice to meet you! I am Bree, cheerleader, and this is my boyfriend, Bonzo, a zombie”, the girl, who's name was Bree, went on. “Zigga zag!”, the guy said, holding his hand out to me. “That means ‘Nice to meet you’ in the Zombie language”, Bree smiled. “Oh then... Zigga zag too!”, I smiled to Bonzo and I took his hand and we shook hands. The zombie smiled happily and then he did his arm around Bree and he walked away.

Later Evie, Carlos and Jay showed up and walked directly to me. “Hey, Wolverine”, Jay smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. ‘Wolverine’ was his nickname for me, since my dad was a wolf. “Really, Agrabah?”, I asked and he shrugged and smirked. “Y/N, are you ok?”, Carlos asked and grabbed my hand and looked at me, smiling slowly and I nodded smiling too. “Y/N, I was so worried!”, Evie cried out and pulled me into a tight hug. “Evie, it's okay... Chill... I was just discovering the city”, I lied. “Fine, but next time warn us”, Evie said, “We don't want to loose you ”. “Evie, I am not a little kid anymore... I can handle myself”, I told her. “Girls, stop! Let's just go hang around the city, ok?”, Jay asked and Evie and I both nodded and we walked together with the boys through the city, until we saw three blue haired people. “Who are they?”, Carlos asked. “Yeah and why do they look like me?”, Evie asked. “Well, let's find out”, I said and we walked towards the group. The three turned around and looked at us from head to toe. “Are you the new kids?”, the girl asked. “Yeah, I'm Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen and that are some of my friends, Carlos, Y/N and Jay”, Evie introduced us. “Oh, searching ‘Evil Queen’...”, a guy said, putting on some weird glasses, then he put them off and looked at his friends, “No results?”. “What?! That's impossible!”, the girl screamed. “Wait, A-Li... Calm down... Let's introduce ourselves first”, the guy told the girl and then turned to us: “Hi there! I am A-Lan and that are my friends A-Li and A-Spen”. A-Spen smiled at us and waved: “We are aliens. We also moved in not so long ago... We'll teach you how to fit in”. “No, we won't. We are busy”, A-Li mumbled and she tried to pull A-Lan with her. “A-Li, don't be rude to them...”, A-Lan stopped her. “Fine...”, the girl sighed. “Let us show you things as a welcome present”, A-Spen told us and we agreed and together we walked off.

Later on we learned things about them. A-spen was dating Willa, A-lan was together with Wynter and A-Li was single like me. “So uhm... What about Wyatt? Is he dating anyone? I am asking for a friend by the way”, I said and A-Li smiled a little at me and then she spoke: “No, he used to date Eliza, a zombie girl, but they broke up like 2 weeks ago, because their far distance relationship didn't work out”. “Oh...”, I said, surprised, glad and sad all at the same time. Carlos noticed and took my arm: “So are you ok?”. “Totally”, I smiled and together we walked off holding hands.

To be continued

A/N:

Hey guys and girls,

Do you enjoy the story until now?
Let me know in the comments below