Chapter Thirteen: The Butterfly........

WHERE AM I......

ANYONE THERE.......

HELLO, IS SOMEONE AROUND..........

Star woke up to being surrounded by the emptiness of space, her whole sight, was just empty, dark space. The last thing she remembered was Darkforce and her going 1 v 1, and the next thing was her waking up, here, or wherever here is.

All she needed was to get back home and make sure, but she has no clue how to, there was literally nothing in sight that would help her get back home.

Star tried to recollect her fight with Darkforce, Mina gave up her life, Darkforce and herself wounded up going 1 v 1, but in that moment she remembers Marco, she remembered that for a moment, Marco was able to take back control, even if it was just for a moment. But soon enough Darkforce took back control and remember being catapulted a great distance......... and that Darkforce has taken over "New Echo Creek".

OH, NO, NO, NO, I need to get back home, but how do I get home when there is nothing around that will help me get home, Star says to herself.

Just then something wizzes past Star, Hello, is someone there? Star asked. That same, whatever it is, whizzed past Star again.

It kept shooting past Star until it stopped, and before her eyes was a............ Butterfly?

A Butterfly? Is this some kind of ironic test, Glossaryck if your still alive you can reveal yourself, I don't have time for your riddles, I need to get back home to end Darkforce's aggressive attack on New Echo Creek or New Mewni, I don't know, haven't decided on a name for it yet, Star replied.

Glossaryck..........Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time, an unidentified voice said.

Huh??? Who Said that!!!! Star shouted.

Over here, the unidentified voice replied.

Star looked back to the Butterfly, Hello there, Star Butterfly, the unidentified voice replied.

GAAAHH!! Star shouted.

Sorry for that, the unidentified voice replied.

No, no, it's alright, but do you know where I am, Star replied.

You are in a special dimension that only your consciousness can access, currently, your body is back in what you call New Echo Creek, the unidentified voice said.

WAIT WHAT!!!! So I'm already home, but at the same time, I'm also not, Star replied.

In a nutshell, yes Star, the unidentified voice replied.

Okay, okay, so how do I get back........um, sorry but who are you exactly? Star asked.

Well, I have many names I go by, but you can call me, The Butterfly, The Butterfly said.

Is it cause your a Butterfly? Star curiously asked.

No actually, my true form would be....... The Butterfly answered.

.......beyond my comprehension and you shift into a form I'm more familiar with, Star said.

Ah, I see you understand then, your smarter then you realise Star, The Butterfly said.

Yeah, I've seen alot of Earth shows, I'm aware of the cliche's used, like this one, Star said.

The Butterfly nodded and continued to speak with Star.