Chapter 1

3rd POV

"Welcome back to Seabrook." Zed started. "We started off as a perfectly planned community full of cheer." Addison said. "Then zombies showed up." Zed said. "And then werewolves." Addison said. "So naturally well supernaturally we had some bumps along the way. But now we've all learned to live together. United." Zed said. "Seabrook is becoming a perfect place." Addison said. "Well almost, monsters still have one big barrier to break through like getting into collage." Zed said. "But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have our first zombie recruited to collage." Addison said. "And the doors to higher Ed will be open to all monsters." Zed said. "And then we'll all be together." Addison said. "And maybe in college one special girl with white hair won't stand out." Zed said. "And maybe she'll even find a place where she belongs." Addison said. "So, win tonight's football game and everything in Seabrook will be perfect." Zed said. "So, we can't let anything get in our way." Addison said.

Y/n POV

Me, Willa and Wyatt were walking around until we see a meteor that is messing with our moonstone necklace's. "Our moonstones are acting weird Wyatt, Y/n. Something big is happening." Willa said to us. We all looked up as another meteor is in the sky. "Something big is happening." Wyatt said but then turned around to face us with a Seabrook flag in his hands. "Biggest football game in the universe." Wyatt said. "Just the biggest in Seabrook." I said to my brother as Willa agreed with me. Willa growled at a human girl who was trying to paint her face. "Come on. You know how important a win for all of us monsters." Wyatt said. "Seabrook needs you cheer wolf." I said, Willa looks at us. "You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team?" Willa asked us. "Come on." I said, Willa looked at the human girl and back at us and sighed.

Later that night

Willa somehow got on top of the bus and howled at the moon. "Let's tear these Eastside Eels apart! Destroy them!" Willa yelled and scratched the bus with her claws. Me, Wyatt and Zoey looked up at her as everyone cheered. "Maybe just a bit too much of school spirit." Wyatt said to us as we agreed with him. "Get our mighty shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf! No outsiders mess with our pack! Yeah!" Willa yelled making all of us cheer for our football team that my girlfriend Wynter is on. "When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook!" Willa yelled. "Seabrook! Seabrook! Seabrook!" We all chanted. The tablet that Zoey was holding started to ring so she answered it and we see Eliza, what's so funny is after the prawn my brother started to have a crush on Eliza so me being the greatest sister, I am decided it would be fun to tease him.

Wyatt saw Eliza on the screen and got very excited and took the tablet from Zoey. "Eliza! I can't believe you're not here we all miss you." Wyatt said, I see Zoey smirk at him. "Who misses her the most Wyatt." Zoey teased him as Wyatt shushed her with a blush on his face. I secretly high fived her behind Wyatt's back. "Wait, what's she say?" Eliza asked Wyatt but the screen started to glitch for some reason. "Okay, everyone! Let's give it up for our football team as they headed off to victory!" Addison said to everyone as we all cheered, then the mascot and Bucky run through the paper that was meant for the football team. Bucky did a few flips as the crowd cheered him on, but I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Thank you for coming for my big win." Bucky said. "You're not even on the team, Bucky." Stacey pointed out. Thank you! Someone finally spoken up about this dingus. "Um, that's President Bucky. And as president, all accomplishments are my accomplishments." Bucky said. OK, now I really want to hit him, anyone with me?

Bucky took one of the fliers that was in Stacey's pile and read it. "And this will be a fun year for me as I organized. . . The national cheer off?" Bucky said confused. "Addison organized the cheer off, and she invited teams from all over to compete." Lacey said. Then the Seabrook football team comes out running everyone was cheering for them, but I was looking for a certain hyper werewolf. I finally see Wynter who looks down and my protectiveness kicks in. I walked towards her with Zed beside me. "Hey, hey! You're gonna kill it out there tonight!" I reassured her, Wynter nodded her head as she held my hand. Zed then gave her a pep talk. "Those eels think they can cage you up. They think they can keep you on a leash. But you are no cuddly puppy. You are a fierce beast of the forest!!" Zed encouraged her, which worked as I see her eyes glowing as she activated her moonstone and let out a growl, Wynter, Zed and I all howled then Wynter started to run to the bus and rammed into it making me winced at how loud the impact was. That was definitely gonna be a dent in the bus.