Chapter 2

3rd POV

The aliens are at Z-patrol headquarters and are in separate rooms. There are cameras in every room, Zed, Bonzo and Y/n with A-spen. Willa, Wynter and Wyatt are with A-li while A-lan is by himself. Addison, Bucky, Addison's parents and principal lee are watching them. "Great idea separating the alien's principal lee." Dale said. "Not my first time dealing with spacey teens." Principal lee said. Dale tried to give her a fist bump, but she gave him a handshake. "They're probably here to clone me to create an unstoppable cheer force. I mean who wouldn't want more of me." Bucky said cockily. "Well, they're uninvited and have to leave." Missy said.

"But we invited everyone to our cheer off to compete for the Seabrook cup." Addison said. "Um, you can't just take away my bling." Bucky said. "I don't intend to lose, and I always believed that cheer could bring people together maybe even worlds together." Addison said to her parents and principal lee. "Or tear our worlds apart, mark my words these aliens are here to take what's ours." Bucky said as he turns around, he jumps as he sees one of the aliens got out and is right behind him. "Greetings, did you want me to continue waiting alone?" A-lan asked them. "Um." Dale stuttered. "I think that would be." Missy said not knowing what to do. "Yes." Principle lee said. "Best yes." Missy said.

"Very well, shall I Redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewire your door panel?" A-lan asked as he held up the cuffs and a singed door panel. "That would be dynamite. Yeah." Missy said. A-lab smiled at them. "May you find harmony." A-lan said before going back to the interrogation room by himself.

Y/n POV

I was leaning against the pillar by Zed as I watched the alien who is named A-spen closely and for some strange reason they have this lovesick smile on their face every time they look at me which is weird. Bonzo spoke in Zombie. "Bonzo, let's not deal with the alien invasion right now. I'm kind of in an impossible." Zed said to Bonzo. "I understand. To get here, we developed interstellar flight, defeated space squids, traverse a carnivorous black hole, twice." They said. Me, Zed and Bonzo looked at each other and looked back at A-spen. "Uh, ok, not impossible. Because of you I can't get into Mountain College. The recruiter quit and zombies can't apply." Zed said as me and Bonzo nodded in agreement. Then A-spen put on some alien glasses and started glowing.

I pushed myself off the pillar but still stood by Zed. "What are they doing?" Zed asked us as me and Bonzo just shrugged not knowing what they are doing. After they were done, they took off the glasses. "Too bad you are not exceptional. The only way for you to get in is to prove that you are exceptional. Mountain College has a separate application for an exceptional-student scholarship, and it does not specifically prohibit zombies." A-spen said to us. Bonzo spoke in zombie. "Yeah, that's sounds exactly like me!" Zed said excitedly as he gave me a hug, but I just growled at him making him to stop hugging me. "Perhaps exceptional means something else in this galaxy." A-spen said. "Ah, okay, you know what? Believe me, I'm impressive. Kay?" Zed asked. A-spen just looked at him. "Meh, I don't see it." A-spen said.

"Whatever. I am going to get that scholarship to Mountain College and knock down the door to higher education for all monsters." Zed said excitedly as him and Bonzo started to speak zombie while me and A-spen looked at them confused. "Why are you so agitated?" A-spen asked. "OH, we're not agitated. We are happy. You found a loophole. A way this zombie can get into college." Zed said happily as I chuckled at my best friend antics, I looked towards A-spen and see them staring at me again but immediately turned away once I saw them and spoke to Zed. "Emotions are messy for telepaths, so we suppress them. But they do seem interesting." A-spen said. Just them there was a knock on the door and an agent came in. "You all can come on out now." The agent said.

We all walked out the room and met up with everyone downstairs. I immediately went to Wynter's side as she held my hand. "If you're here to invade Seabrook, our pack won't go down without a fight." Willa said. "We do not want your one-star planet. They are so emotional." A-li said making Wynter gasp making me hold her closer as I glared at the aliens. "Yes, but when in Seabrook, I'm going to disengage our emotional suppressors. Personally, I'm excited." A-spen said as they pressed a button on their arm and the three aliens are hit with emotions. "Exciting. That's an emotion. It feels so exciting." A-spen said smiling at me. Then my adopted parents and Addison came over to us, I think Addison want the aliens to stay. "We've decided to let you stay until after the competition, but not a day later." Mom said, I still call her mom since they have raised me since I was 5 years old. "Thank you, Mayor. We are honored to join your cheer competition." A-spen said excitedly.