How You Meet

you were at your local amusement park, wandering around and riding the thrill rides. zipping on roller coasters, screaming your head of on the twister, laughing at nothing while on the Ferris wheel. the most important reason you were there is to see your idol perform, Sawyer Fredericks. you watched him grow on the voice, and throughout his music career before. memorizing all the songs, you were ready to jam out. since he has inspired you to never give up, that's what you do. never give up. today is the day you'll meet Sawyer. while boarding the last roller coaster, called Nitro. you hop in the car, eager to ride the daring drops and thrilling turns. too eager to notice, someone plops down next to you.
"well you're eager to ride," someone laughs. taking you by surprise, you jump up. luckily, you were strapped in and ready to ride.
"yeah this ones always been my favorite," you reply as you look up. Holy Jesus... Sawyer Fredericks was sitting next to you making conversation. as you make your way up the hill, you try not to die. [its a metaphor😂]
"umm..sorry... it's just not everyday you meet your idol on a roller coaster." you stutter out.
"oh it's okay... I would've done the same thing."
"well that makes me-." you get cut off by the first gigantic drop, ending up with you both screaming your heads off in the back row. WOOSH! the ride swooshes to a stop.
"well, that was a great ride. I hope to see you at the concert later," he says.
"oh trust me," you reply. "I'll be there." laugh up a storm, you go your separate ways, only to meet again after the concert ended
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
this is my first imagine... cut me some slack! but if you want more just vote, follow, that stuff... and if you have requests.. tell me :)