You Meet The Top Six Contestants

"okay... are you sure you want to do this?" you ask.
"I'm positive," he assures you.

The Voice Season 8 has ended, so the top six had planned to have a reunion. planned out and ready to go, Sawyer had begged you to come. supposedly they had been asking about Sawyers new girlfriend and asked to meet her, but than again Sawyer does play some tricks on you just so you join him places.

you go along anyways. driving down to the decided rendezvous, New York City, New York. Although some may have to fly, they thought it was all worth it. driving down to NYC, you and Sawyer blast the radio singing along to every word you know.. even putting some of his songs on for fun.

it wasn't long until you had arrived, and thankfully you weren't the only ones there. since only Sawyer and India lived close enough to drive, the rest flew in to the Newark Airport. meeting in the airport for the other four, you were able to meet India first.

"Sawyer!!!!" she exclaims. "it's been too long!" soon they are squished together in an embrace.
"I've missed you so much!" Sawyer replies mid-hug.
"so," India starts. "this is the one that stole your heart y/n?"
"uhh...yeah, she is." he mumbles, obviously embarrassed.
"hi!! it's really nice to meet you," you say to India. "I watched the voice for season 8 and you were amazing."
"oh thank you!" she replies. "sawyer, she's a keeper."

just as conversation starts, India and Sawyer are crushed by the hugs of Meghan and Koryn.

"I've missed you guys so much!!" and "I'm so happy!"s were being thrown around as the two Louisiana gals reunite with the New Yorkers. everything stops as they both start to stare at you.
"umm... hi!" you muffle, trying to not get embarrassed.
"hello. I'm Meghan! you must be the tag along Sawyer wanted to bring!"
"yeah, that's me!"
"well hi y/n, I'm Koryn. since you watched season 8 you probably know that!!" koryn exclaims, catching you by surprise.
"well hi!! I'm very surprised because I never knew I was being gossiped about." you say eying Sawyer.
"oh yeah, he rants about you all the time!! and since I was on the same team as him we still keep in touch all the time! let me tell you, he really thinks you're the one." she whispers to you, exaggerating on the parts she wants Sawyer to hear, making him all embarrassed.. again.
"well I always heard great minds think alike," you whisper back to Koryn, laughing along with her too.

"JOSHUA!!!!" you hear your boyfriend yell. he had told you that he was most excited to see Joshua again. since they had become close during the show, he had missed him a lot. let's face it, you've never seen him this excited.

watching the long embrace with the other three, you start to laugh at how stupid Sawyer's acting. even though you're getting weird glances from strangers you don't care. while one embrace is finished, another one started.

Kimberly Nichole had jut entered the building and hugs were flying all over the place. awkwardly moving to the side, you let the voice family re-unite.

"y/n, this is Joshua. Joshua, this is my girlfriend y/n."
"hi," you shake hands. "it's really nice to meet you."
"and to you to," he says. "you know Sawyer barely ever shuts up about you. he always telling us how beautiful, or how wonderful you are. I would always ask him 'are you in love with her?' and he would always say, 'I don't know... I've never felt what love is like.' truly, he's gonna keep you forever, just like his guitar." you smile at him, looking down in embarrassment. "so y/n, do you have any musical talent?"
"I actually do," you reply. "i play the piano and I sing sometimes."
"really?" he asks amazed. "sawyer, you never told me anything about your girl being musically talented."
"y/n... you're musically talented?" Sawyer asks.
"well, I don't know if you'd say that.. I mean I used to play piano when I was younger, and sometimes I play the songs I remember. I also do sing... I guess I was just embarrassed to tell you since that's what you do for a living." you mumble.
"it's okay y/n.. I can't wait to hear you sing now!!! maybe you and I will have to play on a street corner one day."
"yeah, may-," you were cut off by a shriek.
"SAWYER!!!! so this is that y/n girl you've been talking about?" Kimberly sassily says as she walks over to you guys.
"yeah, this is her," he replies sideways hugging you.
"well y/n I'm sure that we are going to be best friends based on what Sawyer over here has told me about you."
"I'm sure we will," you say as she embraces you in a hug.
"well, now that we're all here, lets go have some fun!!!" Koryn says.

soon enough everyone is running out the door and to the car, piling suitcases in the trunk and hoping in. lets just say, you guys had the best time in the city, and even did play on some street corners.